Poll

Yes
No

Author Topic: Hackers?  (Read 2018 times)

I built a city in Blockland 2 months ago, and people were randomly dying. It happened to me to, and heres what happened: Also, whenever I loaded it again (I saved it) it still would happen! Can someone tell me something? You'll get 5 cookies  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

There are probably events that kill in the build. Try saving and loading without events.

Load it up in the freebuild gamemode.

We know you tried reloading it.
But this time when you load it, in the loading menu, click the city, but don't click load yet. Click the box that says "load wrench events" and make sure there is no check mark in the box.
Then load it.
If it still kills players, disable every add-on except default ones by going to the add-ons menu when you start a server and click "default"
all the way at the top of the menu.
Do you have any failbinned add-ons?

Nope. Not one. And did you even look at conversation at the top?

Nope. Not one. And did you even look at conversation at the top?
What conversation?

The one between me and Linkusofepica.

The one between me and Linkusofepica.

Hardly a conversation.

it must be one of the addons in your addons folder. remove all the addons (including default) and restart blockland.

I remember on a server I went to. There was a player who spawned a bot and set it to target a random player, and immediately after the person would die.
Perhaps its this.

I built a city in Blockland 2 months ago, and people were randomly dying. It happened to me to, and heres what happened: [img]http://Help.jpeg[/img]Also, whenever I loaded it again (I saved it) it still would happen! Can someone tell me something? You'll get 5 cookies  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
Seriously WTF
I know you are probably new and want help but seriously

Seriously WTF
I know you are probably new and want help but seriously

Did you need to be rude about it?

Did you need to be rude about it?
Yes he did
Don't you see that?