Author Topic: Maxx - Overreacting on Skype to the point of stealing my IP Address.  (Read 11800 times)

I'm sorry if I sounded weird.
It's alright. I probably shouldn't have told everyone that you did that, I regret it now.

Maxx was at my server today, he wasn't too bad. The only issue is that him and DotDot got into an argument no sooner it said he had connected.

Maxx needs to quit Skype, stuff gets started on there then it ends up here.

Maxx needs to quit Skype, stuff gets started on there then it ends up here.
I don't need to quit, I just need to change the way I am.

To be fair in his defense, I probably shouldn't have been stupid enough to tell him what a resolver was. Sorry TeeJay.

To be fair in his defense, I probably shouldn't have been stupid enough to tell him what a resolver was. Sorry TeeJay.
Well, I kinda knew what it was way before this.
Tompson resolved something with my skype when I got doxed awhile ago by him.

IPs are public information.
If you've ever joined a blockland server (or any game) the host can find your IP.
If you've ever been in a skype call, anyone there can find your IP.

Waited for somebody to say this.

Maxx, the amount of handicapped drama that follows you is astounding.

You can't do batstuff with IPs.

I'm pretty sure 90% of all the forumers here don't know how to DDoS and using IP lookup looks up the location of your ISP, not where you live.
And even if it did, who gives a stuff about where you live. Were on a gaming forum, you think there is a professional freaken hitman on here or something?

hey stfu im a perfeshinal hitmang
i have ballista with silencor and fmj and stopping power nd focus!!

And even if it did, who gives a stuff about where you live. Were on a gaming forum, you think there is a professional freaken hitman on here or something?

a lot of ppl play CoD an its realy realisstic maybe more than real life and they probably can use guns becuase they play cod and they know a lot a bout guns freom cod and cod has real things like dogs and FISH THAT MOVE and 

a lot of ppl play CoD an its realy realisstic maybe more than real life and they probably can use guns becuase they play cod and they know a lot a bout guns freom cod and cod has real things like dogs and FISH THAT MOVE and 
you make me rly scared.. i didn't do so good in my last match..

Heres the backstory of him thinking i "overreacted".
TeeJay got all mad and stuff when i was spawnkilling his team in CS:S while he was afk, and i never killed him (counter strike source), and he randomly ends the call after i stopped.
So I call Apak, and I am talking about what TeeJay did, etc.
I remembered tompson used a skype resolver to get my name in his minidox thing.
I tell Apak that I would use a skype resolver and put teejay's skype name in to get his IP, (pretty basic resolver, you know.) and I showed TeeJay the IP, I wanted to scare TeeJay a little, like play a prank on him, but it got way too far, I regret doing this.
I cannot do anything with the IP, and don't even know how, plus, I'm not that big of a prick.
Just to clear stuff up a bit.

Heres the backstory of him thinking i "overreacted".
TeeJay got all mad and stuff when i was spawnkilling his team in CS:S while he was afk, and i never killed him (counter strike source), and he randomly ends the call after i stopped.
So I call Apak, and I am talking about what TeeJay did, etc.
I remembered tompson used a skype resolver to get my name in his minidox thing.
I tell Apak that I would use a skype resolver and put teejay's skype name in to get his IP, (pretty basic resolver, you know.) and I showed TeeJay the IP, I wanted to scare TeeJay a little, like play a prank on him, but it got way too far, I regret doing this.
I cannot do anything with the IP, and don't even know how, plus, I'm not that big of a prick.
Just to clear stuff up a bit.

So you pretty much wanted to piss him off?
Also, you're really that big of a prick. Prick.

So you pretty much wanted to piss him off?
Also, you're really that big of a prick. Prick.
You're pretty hard to communicate with, he got mad for no reason, I only wanted to scare him a little.
Think before you post.