How badly do your posts from a year or two ago make you cringe?

Author Topic: How badly do your posts from a year or two ago make you cringe?  (Read 2009 times)

Well I joined the Blockland Forums when I was 11, so you can probably tell how I feel about mine.

I scrolled through my posts and the things that made me cringe the most were things like me getting butthurt over religious arguments and how much hate I garnered through being a dumb ass.

Although, I was fairly surprised by a couple of my posts that I still think are pretty witty/intelligent.

What about you guys?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 12:50:32 PM by The Russian »

I don't cringe at all. I was in a different stage of life when I made those posts.

I joined when i was 8-10 something. English education begins at 3rd grade in Finland. I'm so ashamed of those old posts. Thank loving god they are on a different account due to me not realizing to request name changes from Badspot.

Strangely, I feel like the Blockland Forums played a big role in my maturity and how I act today.

Strangely, I feel like the Blockland Forums played a big role in my maturity and how I act today.
This happens to me too

um, my forum account isn't that old

Some of my recent posts make me cringe when I go back to read them.  Most arguments I've been in were just me reading too deep into things and overreacting like an idiot, and my wording is stuff sometimes.  Still, getting better I hope.

not much
some of the things I said were pretty dumb but it was never "thx :cookieMonster: :iceCream: you get :cookie:"

and I'm pretty sure that I joined when I was ten or eleven

mine:
Finally some Russian hats!  :cookie: and a Dl.
(and a 1337/5)
No Joo.
I didn't man a war, I meant MW could be used with T+T. Or T+T with MW? AARGH IM CONFUSED
Br0. You can't speak properly and has overdosed caplock.
Bad grammer=STUPID
Capslock=STUPID
Stealing=STUPID
All 3=NOOB
Got it? If no, get out.

in fact i just went through mine

The  :cookieMonster: stole the pics, theal them back from him!
No richards no chicks No pics no clicks.
sesame street character? sorry excuse for a joke? typo? all check

*rofl's*
Loel, YOU sir are a moron, not him.
i swear if i see past myself saying loel again

To copy my lolcow robo-fox, copy-paste 5,13,25,25,5,13,13 .
it sounds weird out of context. speaking of...
This game pwns all other fighting games

OLOLOLOLOL I DUN KNOW WAHT A NODE IS LOLOLO
[/n00b]

I really hope Badspot will read this topic.
the guy I tried to mock was motherloving Bisjac of all people

i also saw a couple "No Joo"s, a "nao" and a 'You mad?" and i want to erase them from existence ;-;

sesame street character? sorry excuse for a joke? typo? all check
i swear if i see past myself saying loel again
it sounds weird out of context. speaking of...the guy I tried to mock was motherloving Bisjac of all people

i also saw a couple "No Joo"s, a "nao" and a 'You mad?" and i want to erase them from existence ;-;

This is a brave man.

Also "No Joo" means "Well Yeah" in Finnish.
c:

i registered when i was 12
thank god i didn't start posting until recently

im not ashamed of the way i was when i was younger. none of you should be either.

joined when i was like 10-12

didn't post until last year or so

so i'd say fair