Author Topic: Im coming Europe! European blocklanders rejoice  (Read 2139 times)

but fine I'll stay in your yard ok?
Mardalf the Bad Doge?

I'll be in Stockholm because I'm pretty rad to hang out with
but fine I'll stay in your yard ok?

I don't have a yard tho. :<

I don't have a yard tho. :<
Couch closet hallway table to sleep under? Front steps? Back porch?

Couch closet hallway table to sleep under? Front steps? Back porch?

You can stay on the roof

You can stay on the roof
That sounds fantastic..... You're not going to push me off while I'm sleeping are you?

That sounds fantastic..... You're not going to push me off while I'm sleeping are you?

I don't know how to get to the roof

Europe is not a single country.

dipstuff

this is what i mean when i say you tend to get angry at people and overreact over nothing.

Europe is not a single country.

dipstuff
Ofcourse not, it is continent full of bickering nations that have been going to war with each other for centuries. Also in this bickering nations are groups of people who hate each other, take the former Yugoslavia for example and Norway with there history of the Sami people. Of course now days they are getting along and you get that group of people who spend there time on Youtube commenting about how the US sucks and criticizes them for invading Iraq and oil when their own nations have been fighting wars for centuries. Anyway one day people on both continents will learn to accept their differences. Anyway let us stop arguing, it is bad for the soul.

Every time I look at Mardalf's picture I think Thor.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 01:53:37 PM by Harm94 »

Every time I look at Mardalf's picture I think Thor.

Denmark and Sweden maybe Norway, Finland and Austria (hopefully) those are just some possibilities
Keep loving walking.

this is what i mean when i say you tend to get angry at people and overreact over nothing.
Here is a guide on how to understand my post(s)

1) Look at it from a satirical, intentionally ironic, serious and/or sarcastic standpoint before responding to it
2) Done.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 02:24:36 PM by Tonkka² »

Keep loving walking.
No one made you ambassador for Finland

You're travelling europe without going to the uk? But we have chavs and rain.

No one made you ambassador for Finland
How do you know?