Author Topic: Mormons Came to the Door Today  (Read 2845 times)

I talked to some Mormons that came to my door once. I can't remember what we talked about, but when they said they'd come back later, I told them I didn't live there. I alternate between my parents' houses, so I legitimately might not have been there if they came back.

If you can't contact them, I would just tell them politely when they visit that you're not interested in soliciting anymore. They should understand since they just said they would come back without asking you.

Better idea:
Don't answer the door.

inb4-skiping-the-meeting-and-telling-them-you-have-no-idea-what-their-talking-about-when-they-ask-you-why-you-were-at-the-meeting

OP you're Canadian as forget
Yeah I'm Canadian, what's it to ya?

Better idea:
Don't answer the door.
I'd feel bad about them.

Yeah I'm Canadian, what's it to ya?
I'd feel bad about them.
Dude, its not hard. Many times I didn't answer the door to unwanted people.

forget you Rent-A-Center! We said we'll pay you sooner or later!
(They got their stuff back sooner or later, if they would have waited a few more days we would have paid it all off)

Dude, its not hard. Many times I didn't answer the door to unwanted people.
But I'm not an starfish

But I'm not an starfish
Neither am I but when I don't want to talk to someone I simply don't open the door. Unless its for someone else other than me I don't open the door.

Maybe it's just that I over think their reactions, like if I ignore them they become sad or something. Plus at the time I didn't know they were Mormons.

Maybe it's just that I over think their reactions, like if I ignore them they become sad or something. Plus at the time I didn't know they were Mormons.
If you didn't know who they were then why'd you say yes?

Don't think about reactions, say the truth.
Rather be painfully told the truth than to be lied to I suppose. Besides, its not like its anything new to them.

I never said yes, they said they'd over again on Saturday.

How do you do that
Tell me

Update: They ended up not showing. Have no idea why.

Update: They ended up not showing. Have no idea why.
They aren't real mormons.

find their cars and spray paint "Phoney" on them

They aren't real mormons.

find their cars and spray paint "Phoney" on them