Author Topic: Unidentified (Sci-Fi horror RPG) THE ADVENTURE BEGINS!  (Read 4203 times)

Unidentified
A sci-fi horror RPG

-STORY-

The year is 2401. Massive Bahamut-class space cruisers are exploring the endless space, mining resources, hunting down hostile aliens and finding suitable planets for humans to live on. One day, on space station Kelloth XIV, radars detected a large vessel heading past it. It appears to be completely offline, it doesn't respond to communications and nobody knows where it is coming from, or where it is heading. It appears to be a Bahamut-class cruiser named Sylph...However, records indicate that no such ship has ever been built. A small team of military forces and mechanics is sent to the ship to find out, what is going on...

-CHARACTERS-

The first team will start with a minimum of 4 characters. Here is a template for you:

The following information is required with the character:
-Name
-Class (Gunner, Mechanic, Scout)

Background information is optional. All characters start with 5 HP, which can be increased via armor and other items.

-CLASS INFO-

-Gunner: The meat and potatoes of any army. Capable of using an assault rifle, or a shotgun, but can also use a sniper rifle from long range.

-Mechanic: Armed only with a wrench or a blowtorch at the start of the game. Can repair broken machinery. Also skilled with explosives.

-Scout: A mixture of the gunner and mechanic. Armed with a magnum, or a burst rifle at the start of the game. Can use night vision to see better in the dark.

-COMBAT-

Yes...there will be combat...lots of it...Whenever characters battle, I will throw a D6. On a result of:

- 1: Attack fails and the character misses his next turn.
- 2: Attack fails.
- 3: Attack barely hits. Half damage.
- 4: Attack hits. Normal damage.
- 5: Critical hit. Double damage.
- 6: Critical hit + second roll. ( it is possible to achieve combos this way.)

-LOOT-

Same as with the combat, a D6 will be rolled when a character opens a crate or something similiar:

- 1-2: Credits (can be used at dispensers)
- 3-4: Items (such as stimpaks, painkillers, grenades, ammunition...)
- 5-6: Armors and weapons

-MAP-

Will be shown to the players, when the game starts.

-CHARACTERS SO FAR-
(I could have made the background transparent, but I'm too lazy...)

-Farrier
-Male
-Scout

-Swain
-Male
-Mechanic

-Jeff
-Male
-Mechanic

Roxanne
-Female
-Gunner

Melissa
-Female
-Gunner
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 11:44:59 AM by jarelash »

-Farrier Starchman
-Male
-Scout

Let's get this started, shall we?

My sprite can be yellow, right?

Can't access my comp, can someone make a sprite for me or just do without one?

My sprite can be yellow, right?
Sure of course.

Can't access my comp, can someone make a sprite for me or just do without one?
Let me know what kind of sprite you want and I'll make you one.

-Name Jeff
-Age 49
-Gender Male
-Class Mechanic

He has no back-story but hitting his head,now hes here

i changed my sprite. the template makes everybody look fat.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 09:41:08 PM by Shell »

Roxanne
Class: Gunner
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 01:31:23 PM by TheKid »

Two mechanics and two scouts.

I'm not worried at all!

Two mechanics and two scouts.

I'm not worried at all!
oh

wait

COMMENCE EPIC ADVENTURE!

The small boarding shuttle sets off torwards the Sylph, carrying a team of 2 mechanics, a scout and a gunner.

Pilot: We will soon board the Sylph. Everyone check, that you have your equipment. There are weapons for Roxanne and Farrier in the crate, but ammo is limited so try to save up some, in case we meet any hostiles...Which is very unlikely...There is also a holomap of the ship, so you won't get lost.

The four of you are a bit nervous and excited about exploring this unidentified cruiser.

I lie in my bed and play Angry birds 59

jeff: inspect thing on bed