Author Topic: Gentlemen, Post Your Firearms  (Read 3286 times)

what do you even use the guns for
i probably just find it weird because i'm a brit i suppose, but i never understood the attractions of having a real firearm
uh shooting
like at a firing range? or when hunting?

Why use guns?
To shoot animals for food
Stop that burglar whos stealing your stuff, robbing your car, trying to kill you. Ect ect
Or just for skeet/target shooting.

i probably just find it weird because i'm a brit i suppose, but i never understood the attractions of having a real firearm

america

where we all shoot each other

america

where we all shoot each other
AND WE HAVE FUN DOING IT GOD DAMMIT

also my dad has a mosin nagant which I think is cool. I expected shooting it to be absolutely terrible since it's so damn big but it actually wasn't so bad. and there's also a really lame .22 and my stepmom has a small pink revolver of some kind, and my dad has a regular 9mm pistol

also my dad has a mosin nagant which I think is cool. I expected shooting it to be absolutely terrible since it's so damn big but it actually wasn't so bad. and there's also a really lame .22 and my stepmom has a small pink revolver of some kind, and my dad has a regular 9mm pistol
My uncle used to have tons and tons of guns.
He slept with a .357 under his pillow and a few rifles by his bed. Then the living room is also full of guns mounted up in various places.
He also carried a 9MM.

my mom can't even own a gun lol

i love the mosin. i got one.
greatest gun ever, and likely the cheapest one.

and ammo is dirt cheap and actually available lol

I shot a Moistened Nugget the last time I was at the range. It's true that they're a gun you must treat like stuff for it to work properly.
i love the mosin. i got one.
greatest gun ever, and likely the cheapest one.

and ammo is dirt cheap and actually available lol
Do you buy ammo in spam cans?

As a general rule I never post pictures of my guns online
How about free non GMO meat? yea man
Moistened Nugget
Mmmm i love me some Moistened nuggets
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 06:59:28 PM by Mardalf »