Author Topic: I got suspended from Xbox Live for a month.  (Read 2543 times)

For having a middle finger in my loving bio. Is a month really necessary? I wonder what idiot reported me.

I'm sure everyone on xbox live is happy you're not there
sucks that it's just a month.

sorry spencer, thug life isn't for you.

xbl is the stupidest gimmick in all of gaming. literally, it's an extra fee you shouldn't need to pay to play online.

I'm sure everyone on xbox live is happy you're not there
sucks that it's just a month.
^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

you could've at least put a trigger warning, do you know how many rapes people probably had to endure because of that? loving fascist

you could've at least put a trigger warning, do you know how many rapes people probably had to endure because of that? loving fascist
>trigger jokes
pls dont

No, it's probably because they saw how you act here.

PSSHHH, I know, having a middle finger in your bio? What crybabies, I bet'cha if you flipped people off in real life you'd be considered cool and edgy and no one would get offended at all!

The world can rest easier.
For now.

God why didnt You have had a trigger warning!
I'm probably going to cut myself now

middle fingers are hurtful and you shouldn't be proud for putting that finger on your historic biography
do you know how many children saw that and cried and went to their parents and tried to track you down

They saw your name is spencer 2015 and they suspended you for a month