Author Topic: everyone on forums agaisnt me?  (Read 6593 times)

Here we go. I know there was MUCH more like randomly replying to me "YOU LIKE LIL WAYNE!!!" But I didn't want to page through ALL my old post.

Am I the first one to notice 'against' is spelled wrong in the title?
His name isn't even capitalized properly. So you tell me.

His name isn't even capitalized properly. So you tell me.
This isn't about my grammar.

Here we go. I know there was MUCH more like randomly replying to me "YOU LIKE LIL WAYNE!!!" But I didn't want to page through ALL my old post.
1. You uploaded the same file twice without using puush. two Nonnel has a point.

A simple post about xbox live turns into a hate topic. If I would post "I'm eating good chips" Someone would say "I hope you choke on then" Sick bastards you must get bullied at school.

Who cares They got my money. Who cares if I made stuff post on my old account.

Actually this is breaking the "If you don't care, don't post" rule.
Stop being such an ego-maniac, you're getting hated on for being an idiot and then you go around wondering why people dislike you. Stop trying to be too cool for the internet.

1. You uploaded the same file twice without using puush. two Nonnel has a point.
I don't care if he has a point. he said I never made fun of you for liking lil wayne

Spencer, just go away.
You're gonna get banned sooner or later. Nobody is ever going to agree with you.
Your argument is pointless.
You're just making yourself look dumber than you already are.

You guys are animals. stuffting on him because of a avatar?
Y'know, liking Lil Wayne is pretty normal in a community of furcigarettes, bronies, and starfishs who think that they can hide behind screens.

You have ruined yet another persons experience with blockland. Lets get the next mistaken child, so you can stuff on him too.

You guys are animals. stuffting on him because of a avatar?
Y'know, liking Lil Wayne is pretty normal in a community of furcigarettes, bronies, and starfishs who think that they can hide behind screens.

You have ruined yet another persons experience with blockland. Lets get the next mistaken child, so you can stuff on him too.
It's not just for his avatar.

Actually this is breaking the "If you don't care, don't post" rule.
Stop being such an ego-maniac, you're getting hated on for being an idiot and then you go around wondering why people dislike you. Stop trying to be too cool for the internet.
Also pretty much admitting to trolling.

Ooh, thanks for posting that.
You said you don't like listening to 15-year-olds swear, but then you said that a 30-year-old who swears is "the best rapper alive."
Not much logic there.

Ok so I can't like lil wayne AND I can't make topics without hate. If I see Nonnel or Nalnalas post ANYTHING I will criticize it until you just look dumb. Any post about ANY other singer I will tell you how much they suck on everything you loving post. Time to drink some of your own loving medicine you little forgets.

A simple post about xbox live turns into a hate topic. If I would post "I'm eating good chips" Someone would say "I hope you choke on then" Sick bastards you must get bullied at school.
if you posted i'm eating good chips i'd ask you to pass that stuff around brother

Ok so I can't like lil wayne AND I can't make topics without hate. If I see Nonnel or Nalnalas post ANYTHING I will criticize it until you just look dumb. Any post about ANY other singer I will tell you how much they suck on everything you loving post. Time to drink some of your own loving medicine you little forgets.
If I was hated on this forum I wouldn't do what you're doing buddy.

You're funny.
The thing is that I don't like musicians who can't make a song without swearing at least five times.
Or that had a codeine overdose seriously lol.