Author Topic: Wound - Hasn't changed at all  (Read 10532 times)

I lost it at the "rate 1/2"

Honestly, I would just leave Wound alone. It makes me question your decency seeing how you keep remaking the same topic. How about a though, leave him the forget alone.

Honestly, I would just leave Wound alone. It makes me question your decency seeing how you keep remaking the same topic. How about a though, leave him the forget alone.
I haven't been remaking the same topic, and Wound deserves this.

Yah, what honor said, you guys are just being richards, Wound could've been  a bit more humane, but really, you guys are just bashing him over and over again
leave him the forget alone.

Yah, what honor said, you guys are just being richards, Wound could've been  a bit more humane, but really, you guys are just bashing him over and over again
Wound has ruined servers, prank called people through the night and flamed a lot of people. The reason we are bashing him because he deserves it. His rep is stuff.

who cares about his "rep" hes already had dramas on that, and this drama should on course with this incident

who cares about his "rep" hes already had dramas on that, and this drama should on course with this incident
And with this incident, he has proven how big of a richard he is.

it seems to me that you guys are blindingly defending him just to stop wound being bashed for the sake of decency and peace
that's against the point of drama though

I agree wound is a gigantic moron.

But seriously guys:

If we are going to list personal details I can do it right back to you and see how you like it.
I could easily do this, but I'm not that low lmao.  Btw Maxx, the info on your investigate is all right, me and Tom double checked.

lol white pages.
bad time for you to be mr good guy. we all have pictures and info of you too lol

You basically are all in one big pissing match of who can dig up the most info on one another. All I see is people going back and forth saying how much info you have on eachother and threatening to release it.

Honestly, grow up. You are all being immature as hell. So what if you guys dig up addresses and pictures, none of you will do stuff anyway.

Stop acting like you are skilled FBI agents and do something that actually matters other then digging up info on people you will never meet.

I agree wound is a gigantic moron.

But seriously guys:

You basically are all in one big pissing match of who can dig up the most info on one another. All I see is people going back and forth saying how much info you have on eachother and threatening to release it.

Honestly, grow up. You are all being immature as hell. So what if you guys dig up addresses and pictures, none of you will do stuff anyway.

Stop acting like you are skilled FBI agents and do something that actually matters other then digging up info on people you will never meet.
Ok, that I can agree with. Stop threatening to dox people guys.

Wound has ruined servers, prank called people through the night and flamed a lot of people. The reason we are bashing him because he deserves it. His rep is stuff.
wow this sounds familiar

wow this sounds familiar
I'm sorry, who are you talking about? I haven't known another person who has messed up servers or prank call people before.

I'm sorry, who are you talking about? I haven't known another person who has messed up servers or prank call people before.
hmm who could he be talking about?

hmmmmm you

hmm who could he be talking about?

hmmmmm [size you[/size]
What? I have never ruined servers before, nor have I ever prank called anyone on these forums.