Author Topic: Wound - Hasn't changed at all  (Read 10570 times)

You're still a rooster.
i know  :cookie:

but I feel bad in the end

i didnt really seem too concerned about it

all he did was make fun of himself lol
I thought he was making fun of Maxx, but I guess. It's not only offensive, the posts were spamming the forums.
I never claimed I changed, Acer you're a liar and a sore loser, go away.
And I never said you said you changed, I'm just referring to you coming back with yet another alt. If you think I'm a liar, you have no idea what you're talking about.

And how did you come to the assumption of me being a sore loser? What did I lose to, exactly? Pray tell.

I never claimed I changed, Acer you're a liar and a sore loser, go away.
lol
You lied telling us you're 18 in the teamspeak even though you were born in June 1997.

more lies.

It's not a lie, it's true. I do admit to being incredibly stupid in my past and we were friends. You would look over my dramas but then I got way too dumb for you, understandable. But, when I changed, you were still up my ass. Don't deny it.

lol
You lied telling us you're 18 in the teamspeak even though you were born in June 1997.
Not sure if the date is true, anyway I got the info from some mini dox I'm not going to share.

Well, I thought it was Nobot who did this. I am quite glad that this wasnt him.

On topic: Even though I dont know Wound that well, I support this.

I mean, I would hate it too if this guy made a forum account called  Blockobot or something.

Oh yeah, and Wound changed his profile and removed the spam seen from the OP.

Also, inb4Acerbot.

Not sure if the date is true, anyway I got the info from some mini dox I'm not going to share.
Keep forgetting to add stuff, the minidox I assume was made by dotdotcircle a while ago in December, I grabbed it up from pastebin.

Oh yeah, and Wound changed his profile and removed the spam seen from the OP.
No? I changed it because it's my choice, I can put it back if I want to, god you're moron haha.

Also, inb4Acerbot.
you're so insecure and gullible as forget, when will you learn, Maxx  :cookieMonster:

lol at how wuond is trying to gain his reputation back.

lol at how wuond is trying to gain his reputation back.
wat

are you talking about

No? I changed it because it's my choice, I can put it back if I want to, god you're moron haha.
Jesus, how many loving times will you misinterpret my point? I didn't criticize you for changing your profile, I'm just saying that what I put in the OP (which was frankly spam) is now gone.
you're so insecure and gullible as forget, when will you learn, Maxx  :cookieMonster:
Again, with the gullible and Maxx. But oh wait, you didn't explain your argument! Ohhhh, you should have elaborated more.

And how am I insecure for cracking a small joke? Care to explain your goddamn self?

i don't have to elaborate, my entire point is in the what you call an insult.

when will you learn  :cookieMonster: