Wound: Threatening to "DOX"

Author Topic: Wound: Threatening to "DOX"  (Read 12874 times)

Now, what happened is Watson (ID 14610) was given Wounds personal information for no apparent reason, and when Watson went to tell Wound what had happened, the following conversation occurred:

"that brother" is Wound
"Blake" is Watson

As you see highlighted in red, Wound threatens to "DOX" him.
Watson was not trying to use his information against him, nor did he ask for it. He was merely trying to alert Wound that somebody apparently had his personal information.

It is impossible to figure out someones exact location with the IP Tracker. And in my opinion, it didn't sound like the guy was just trying to "warn him".

It is impossible to figure out someones exact location with the IP Tracker. And in my opinion, it didn't sound like the guy was just trying to "warn him".

Did you even read the conversation?
The first things Watson says.
The first things..

its almost like the guy was teasing him with the information
"i know where you are" "i tracked your ip, stop leing"

kind of a richard move imo

Blake kept repeating random info about him, and Wound didn't say he was going to, he's just pointing out that he could, just like many other people

Even though I'm Watson's friend, I'm suspicious about him.
He joked about it while I was goofing around in his server.

I apologize for not getting pictures; I don't know how to post pictures here directly from my computer, if possible.

I apologize for not getting pictures; I don't know how to post pictures here directly from my computer, if possible.
Upload them to an image site like imgur or tinypic, then use the direct link they give you and put that link between [img}and[/img]http://(replace the } with ])
Example: [img}https://tinpic.com/asdfs.png[/img]

for future use <3

im also involved in this, since i sent a message telling him about it

he's probably gonna stab me too

"Joey Shroyer, 15, 1997, june 16th, lapthrop st olney"

"i just tracked your ip to this location, stop lieing"

The only threat of a dox I see here is blake, Wound goes as far as possibly his name but that was it.

what
if anything wound should be dramaing watson for scaremongering
If not that's the most handicapped way of trying to help someone i've ever seen

Badspot

• Administrator
Wound has been tagging along with dotdot circle for a while now, I'm debating another key purge. 

Wound has been tagging along with dotdot circle for a while now 
just no

Wound has been tagging along with dotdot circle for a while now, I'm debating another key purge. 
I want to see a Drama Dossier.
Now.

Badspot

• Administrator
just no

You purchased the key for his last forum account.