Poll

Yay or nay?

Go for it!
16 (30.2%)
Don't even try.
37 (69.8%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Voting closed: June 03, 2013, 07:34:48 PM

Author Topic: Should I sell my 3DS and buy a kindle fire?  (Read 2156 times)

I haven't really been reading books because I don't go outside to buy books, and I have a disused 3DS here that hasn't even been turned on in months. Should I sell my 3DS for $120 and buy a kindle fire for like $100 and books?

Yay or Nay?

Keep your 3DS and buy Animal Crossing: A New Leaf when it comes out.

Of course you should!

yeah def wait for e3, now that next gen consoles have been announced, nintendo will step up their game

This is apples to oranges, the 3DS is meant for playing games and is aimed at a young audience, whereas with the fire, you will be able to get stuff done done such as check email and be able to stream music in the background, unlike the 3DS. However, I faced this identical situation to this and I opted for the fire. I haven't looked back since. The kindle is a more capable machine and isn't a chastity belt. I happen to be typing this from my kindle right now.

inb4 another ds at e3.

Kindle fires are terrible unless you root them. Where would you sell your 3ds for $120 dolloars anyway?

Try reading a few books at the library before you go say, "I should buy a Kindle Fire because I think I want to read!" If you're actually inclined on reading, then do it.

3dsi lite
It already has internet connectivity, the 'i' is pointless

This is apples to oranges, the 3DS is meant for playing games and is aimed at a young audience, whereas with the fire, you will be able to get stuff done done such as check email and be able to stream music in the background, unlike the 3DS. However, I faced this identical situation to this and I opted for the fire. I haven't looked back since. The kindle is a more capable machine and isn't a chastity belt. I happen to be typing this from my kindle right now.
>any kind of tablet
>not a chastity belt
Enjoy your virginity, mate.