Author Topic: Wtf Teen have taken it too damn far.  (Read 6805 times)

My trick is to weed out the people who repost these and remove them from your Facebook Friends.

It's pretty easy to clean up your feed and make it more bearable.

There needs to be another holocaust just for these people.

My Facebook is actually very clean. I have everybody that I'm not actually friends with just marked as Acquaintances and then they don't show up in my feed and I only see actual friends.

based god save us
god only helps you if you like comment share follow subscribe +1 upvote thumbs up favorite though

Well facebook is a cesspool of lies, drama, attention whores, and Teen girls who talk stuff about their parents.
It a wreck, I don't know how people use that stuff, they rather type each other than talk to each other when their right next to each other, its like if anyone who joins it starts getting stupider by the second.
your fault for hanging out with handicaps

My trick is to weed out the people who repost these and remove them from your Facebook Friends.

It's pretty easy to clean up your feed and make it more bearable.

I got one of my friends to stop it.

I don't think Facebook can really be judged as a website. It's not really a "part of the internet." You really can't compare any social networking service to a serious online community. When judged as an actual community, Facebook is doing pretty bad. As a social network mostly reserved for people who don't get around the internet very often, Facebook is doing fine.

Just lower your expectations of the spacebook/tweeter/instaface "websites" and you won't see so much of a problem. Any complaints should be forwarded to society as a whole.
Though it is my personal opinion that the social obligations that come with having/not having a facebook account are coming alarmingly close to some sort of diabolical Orwellian bullstuff.

Everyone who bitches about the stuff on facebook sucks at using facebook. I use facebook to talk to people I don't see often. Or I use to get a hold of someone, I also like seeing what some people are up to. I just hide or unfriend anyone I think is handicapped.

Stupid people just make more babies while the average and smart people just don't make enough to cover the entire public.

People that believe this make me sad :c

Well facebook is a clusterforget that can't be saved, wait for the thing to die already.

I'm tired of seeing that god damned F logo everywhere I go, its loving everywhere, soda bottles, water bottles, on FOOD!

Next facebook will be on the loving toilet seat or whatever you name it.And then Twitter started hopping on that bandwagon too, just great.

This.
So much loving this.

itt bandwagoning people who don't use facebook crying about it
I use it, we all use it.
We just know it's a peice of stuff.

Stop trying to be edgy.

your fault for hanging out with handicaps
I don't use facebook, I despise it probably more than anyone.

We just know it's a peice of stuff.
Who is we? All the forum hermits?
Stop trying to be edgy.
lol I'm not even going to think of a proper argument for this one
I don't use facebook, I despise it probably more than anyone.
Well then you shouldn't judge it, you've only seen the stuffty stuff. Way to go

Who is we? All the forum hermits?
Sounds like an internet tough guy statement.
Be careful there, we totally don't want you getting banned.
 :cookieMonster:
lol I'm not even going to think of a proper argument for this one
Be careful!
You might cut yourself on all that edge!
Well then you shouldn't judge it, you've only seen the stuffty stuff. Way to go
Ok I guess that's a legitimate point.

You might cut yourself on all that edge!
Sorry for not thinking of a proper argument in response to your stupid insult

Who is we? All the forum hermits?lol I'm not even going to think of a proper argument for this oneWell then you shouldn't judge it, you've only seen the stuffty stuff. Way to go
No I've seen it all, I loving hate it.

I hate it so much I made a fake account "Giving out" iphones and when they clicked the link I gave them later I made their account into a mess, deleting pictures, un-friending and posting mean stuff on their freinds walls.

That's how stupid people get on there, jackasses can't tell a real site from a fake one.
Making a fake site is easy anyways.

I hope I didn't break any rules by posting this.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 04:53:43 PM by Rotondo »