0 (0%)
Dynamic Raycast System
3 (17.6%)
Point and click building system
2 (11.8%)
New Death animation
4 (23.5%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Requesting something to code  (Read 2708 times)

Smells like roblox but I'll add it.
Chances are it isn't really possible.  It is insanely hard to convert an x, y coordinate on the screen into a real world position/vector, and client sided raycasts don't exist, making it impractical for distances to be calculated.  It would need to be a client/server mod combo.
Try to make it like Garry's Mod, holding down C unlocks the mouse and enables it.

So, I gave you my idea but are you apparently only taking requests for general scripts?

Could you make a new death animation?

I don't think that stating that you have an arrow mod of some sort qualifies as a request.

I should also clarify now that I'm not going to be doing any 3D modeling myself.

I don't think that stating that you have an arrow mod of some sort qualifies as a request.

I should also clarify now that I'm not going to be doing any 3D modeling myself.
I mean an ammo mod, like, you can run out of arrows. and you have a limited supply, it would also display how many you have.

Here, all the details are here:

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=232807.0

A mod where you draw something and it automatically builds what you drew? No interior of course.

A mod where you draw something and it automatically builds what you drew? No interior of course.

Not sure what you mean.  I could give the user like a sketchpad and then it converts the pixels on the sketchpad to a big rectangle of 1x1 bricks, sort of like img2brick.

99% of the time, you would be better off using img2brick though.

A add-on that makes it impossible to go into negative score in a minigame. If the minigame made you loose points for getting killed if you died you would not respawn in till the minigame has reset. If the options are enabled to make planting a brick cost points if you did not have enough points you would not be able to plant bricks. If the minigame made you loose points for killing players you would just stay at 0. ect