Author Topic: Smasher 5523 - tribal family man  (Read 3914 times)

So I joined Red_guy's Unlimited Mining this afternoon, And for a few minutes I was enjoying mining until I noticed an argument starting between Smasher 5523 (BL_ID 34329) and SonicXD (BL_ID 40663). Smasher asked me if I wanted him to dupe my money to an absurd amount, And I said no thanks, then Sonic called him a "heartless noobster" (I don't know why, probably because of a previous insult") And stuff went downhill from there.

So I decided to intervene, to try to be the peacemaker to break up the argument,

And continues onward to be homophobic;

then he admits to being tribal;

So a few minutes after pointless continuous arguing, he starts to lose his grip on the argument and I take over, and which he states he's going to "Go cause a riot on the BL forums and get me banned"

Welp, discuss.

i wonder how many friends he has on RTB

hmm lets see according to my advanced calculations and numerical reasoning, i'd say the result is

forget that gay monday.

Yeah Purple, He tried to tell his friend to come and tell us to forget off, then when his friend didn't he deleted the friend.

Also on a sidenote he's going to hack my bl_id :(

Yeah Purple, He tried to tell his friend to come and tell us to forget off, then when his friend didn't he deleted the friend.

Also on a sidenote he's going to hack my bl_id :(
No he isn't

No he isn't

I was being sarcastic, obviously he isn't

I was being sarcastic, obviously he isn't
No you weren't, you were being stupid

he's trolling, even if he's not you should ignore idiots like that

Rainbow I know you are autistic and all but really now. I am sure he didn't actually do any harm to anyone, not even remotely mentally. It's clear that he was trolling. Wouldn't be surprised if he was actually aiming on getting a topic about this or something..

He's a troll, ignore him, ignore what he says. Should it offend you? No. Just ignore him.

I love how every thread people dismiss it with him as being a troll. No stuff he's a troll, doesn't mean a thread should be made incase he does it to others. This is kind've the point of drama, people.

I love how every thread people dismiss it with him as being a troll. No stuff he's a troll, doesn't mean a thread should be made incase he does it to others. This is kind've the point of drama, people.

noedit: doesn't mean a thread shouldn't be made*

A person can be a complete mentally handicapped idiot and does completely handicapped stuff that deserves drama.
A troll doesn't deserve a drama. Unless he went and spammed duplicated roosters everywhere or something.

A person can be a complete mentally handicapped idiot and does completely handicapped stuff that deserves drama.
A troll doesn't deserve a drama. Unless he went and spammed duplicated roosters everywhere or something.

I disagree with you, a troll DOES deserve a drama. If he repeats it somewhere else, best bets is to let people know. This is what drama is for.

I disagree with you, a troll DOES deserve a drama. If he repeats it somewhere else, best bets is to let people know. This is what drama is for.
Dramaing a troll is like giving a burglar your house while all he wants is your furniture.