7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4483814 times)

I had nothing to do, so I started posting again
amazing

I thought Night Fox was leaving? So I'm guessing he just pussed out?
Night Fox is literally the only person on BLF that I dislike
I like him, but I'm pretty forgiving.

apparently it was only rot13 which is super simple (shame on u steve -  __-) so there wasn't a ton of sniffing to do
rot13 is a type of caeser/shift cipher which is just replacing a letter with the next letter X positions after it, it's pretty much the simplest and most well known cipher
babbys first cipher

apparently it was only rot13 which is super simple (shame on u steve -  __-)
rot13 is a type of caeser/shift cipher which is just replacing a letter with the next letter X positions after it, it's pretty much the simplest and most well known cipher
babbys first cipher
super simple isn't even fitting to rot13
it's a caesar cipher(shifting cipher), which is basically so easy to decode that it's not even an effort(read: ROTATE 13). It's basically a toy.

it wasn't supPOSED TO BE SUPER HARD TO DECODE
It was just supposed to not be a straight up link.

but i dunno how you guys figured out my super secret cipher, was it tHE VERY FIRST LINE THAT IS A FUNCTION NAMED ROT13
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 07:15:49 PM by Steve5451² »

apparently it was only rot13 which is super simple (shame on u steve -  __-)
super simple isn't even fitting to rot13
it's a caesar cipher(shifting cipher), which is basically so easy to decode that it's not even an effort(read: ROTATE 13). It's basically a toy.

amazing
who knew that the top poster on the forums did nothing else with their life
nice edit friend

pls go night fox
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 07:23:39 PM by Deve »

I think someone else will probably overtake him before he could get that many
Like me.

but then I had nothing to do, so I started posting again

it wasn't supPOSED TO BE SUPER HARD TO DECODE

but i dunno how you guys figured out my super secret cipher, was it tHE VERY FIRST LINE THAT IS A FUNCTION NAMED ROT13
-snip-
I didn't even read the script, all I knew was that it was rot13, from what a friend had said.
Also, it doesn't even encode correctly, doesn't encode numerical and :, /, or . so it's pretty obvious since it still had the HTTP:// format with just HTTP removed, that and the most common 3 letter image type is .png so yeah
someone could decode it just from basic knowledge of how links work, you wouldn't even need to know it's ROT13 to guess the actual link.

I didn't even read the script, all I knew was that it was rot13, from what a friend had said.
Also, it doesn't even encode correctly, doesn't encode numerical and :, /, or . so it's pretty obvious since it still had the HTTP:// format with just HTTP removed, that and the most common 3 letter image type is .png so yeah
someone could decode it just from basic knowledge of how links work, you wouldn't even need to know it's ROT13 to guess the actual link.

omg I said it wasn't supposed to be hard to decode

I like him, but I'm pretty forgiving.
So am I, that's why I only dislike one person

I still don't really think it should be bannable.
I mean the person would have to WANT to see it in order to go through the work of decoding the link/getting the modification.

Honestly if it isn't straight up visible to everyone, it shouldn't be bannable.

Its about the same as linking to a site that if you click on another link on the page it leads to research.
I'm pretty sure that isn't bannable.

it was probably worth a shot
Worth a shot, at what? Showing people something that may or may not get them horny?? (◔ɷ◔)