7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4483930 times)

So am I, that's why I only dislike one person
You're the only person I dislike.
Jk babi i luv u <3~~

Worth a shot, at what? Showing people something that may or may not get them horny?? (◔ɷ◔)
well isn't that basically what this thread has turned into?

I still don't really think it should be bannable.
I mean the person would have to WANT to see it in order to go through the work of decoding the link/getting the modification.

Honestly if it isn't straight up visible to everyone, it shouldn't be bannable.

Its about the same as linking to a site that if you click on another link on the page it leads to research.
I'm pretty sure that isn't bannable.
I agree. It's similar to linking a research tumblr, saying it's the username "hotfurryresearchxxx" on tumblr.com.

well isn't that basically what this thread has turned into?
Again, I agree, and it really shouldn't be that way. Though I'm not against suggestive or even super borderline images, this thread shouldn't serve as a medium to share research with one another. We may as well rename it to the "Furry research Megathread".

I agree. It's similar to linking a research tumblr, saying it's the username "hotfurryresearchxxx" on tumblr.com.
exactly
its also basically like PMing people who ask for it but without the hassle of having to PM it to each individual person.
I really wish Badspot would change his mind about this but I guess he won't which is kinda upsetting.

did u just roll ur eyes at me
                       _,_□
What eyes I'm a ["O|]
                        ̄ ̄

I still don't really think it should be bannable.
I mean the person would have to WANT to see it in order to go through the work of decoding the link/getting the modification.

Honestly if it isn't straight up visible to everyone, it shouldn't be bannable.

Its about the same as linking to a site that if you click on another link on the page it leads to research.
I'm pretty sure that isn't bannable.
Trying to pass under the radar of rules typically ends up in a ban. If you attempt to do so, you won't be missed.

Trying to pass under the radar of rules typically ends up in a ban. If you attempt to do so, you won't be missed.
yeah <:3(   )~~'s are everywhere

then explain why Badspot doesn't ban for people PMing it or saying the name of it but not making it a link?

then explain why Badspot doesn't ban for people PMing it
Because people wouldn't like it very much if the administration went through their PRIVATE MESSAGES.

saying the name of it but not making it a link?
Because mentioning the name of a site obviously means you're posting links to it BANBANBANBANBAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

then explain why Badspot doesn't ban for people PMing it or saying the name of it but not making it a link?
well, there isn't really a rule that says don't send stuff in private messages
like, if you send it to someone who didn't want it, and they report you, you could be banned from sending private messages, but not from the whole forum, unless it's like an incredibly bad thing

Do not post adult content.
Of course, if you send research or some stuff to an unexpecting individual, they'll probably report you and you'll still get banned.