7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4551868 times)

Furvilla has like 20 gender options. brother THERE IS ONLY 2 GENDERS MALE OR FEMALE.
Okay and?

Furvilla has like 20 gender options. brother THERE IS ONLY 2 GENDERS MALE OR FEMALE.

"I wonder how I'll be accepted back into the community? I know, I'll post a polarizing statement in a thread full of people who will probably adamantly disagree with me!"

The problem you are having is not that this is a hard place to be accepted, it's that you (and people like you) have a bad habit of drawing negative attention to yourself and having no system to deal with it.

And ladies with man parts

debatable, and 20 genders? sure man, whatever they want to be

I may be slowly turning gay guys

I used to like female stuff, then male or female, now I'm starting to prefer male stuff

Halp

I thought you were already gay wtf

As I mentioned before, my fursona is getting quite the change recently. Some stuff needs to be changed in order to make him more Zinogre-like. I discussed some stuff with PowerDag before going through with the changes and stuff. Overall, I think it was a well needed change.

I thought you were already gay wtf
Nah I'm more or less Bi, going towards both equally but lately I've been leaning more towards male

help me pls

Nah I'm more or less Bi, going towards both equally but lately I've been leaning more towards male

help me pls
simple way to solve this is to just think about real life males. that usually makes me lesbian again

simple way to solve this is to just think about real life males. that usually makes me lesbian again
Alrighty

But ur a guy..... -____-

You can't be a lesbo if you're a guy, silly!

But ur a guy..... -____-

You can't be a lesbo if you're a guy, silly!
youre going to trigger me bro

Furry art has spoiled me, real life is so boring and uninteresting

How do i enter this magical and fun filled universe? Who do i have to offer my soul to?

Furry art has spoiled me, real life is so boring and uninteresting

How do i enter this magical and fun filled universe? Who do i have to offer my soul to?
HTC/valve

HTC/valve
What if Bad Dragon made a VR game? Imagine, VR dragon research!