7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4545767 times)

I am a MS (Middle School) student lol
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 06:22:42 PM by cooolguy32 »

I am a MS student lol

I'm so sorry for your multiple sclerosis.

Wonderful

𝓢𝓸𝓯𝓽 𝓑𝓸𝔂𝓼
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 05:53:05 PM by Kochieboy »

I'm a college student and here I am wasting my time on this godforsaken forum.
me too
Im a HS student so ha
You guys aren't Patton though, i mean, you're still probably wasting your time and education, but at least you're not spending your wasted time and education like he is

You guys aren't Patton though, i mean, you're still probably wasting your time and education, but at least you're not spending your wasted time and education like he is
im an artist by coming to this topic i am widening my visual library

Debatable

But you should be, you know the things you did and the things you continue to do, you know what you're doing, but you obviously won't admit to it
That comparison doesn't make sense, but that is what happened, you posted a transformer, then your friends proceeded to spam trains, that's that
So act like it, a college student doesn't waste their time and education doing what you're doing
Wonderful
1. Okay and?
2. Saying I should be perma'd for never breaking rules and because you claim I'm "trolling"(I'm not) is frankly handicapped.
3. You're blaiming me for starting a spam train when I posted something completely unrelated? Half of the people involved I don't talk to
4. I don't know who entitled you to be my guardian angel and call me immature when you're the one fantasizing loving huminoid animals?

4. I don't know who entitled you to be my guardian angel and call me immature when you're the one fantasizing loving huminoid animals?
dude you're coming into a thread and starting stuff for no reason, and then you say things like this that make you sound like you think you're superior to everyone here. you don't gotta be like this my dude

Yes, get off that hot, muscular, beautiful high horse with a huge meaty rooster like omg <3.

dude you're coming into a thread and starting stuff for no reason, and then you say things like this that make you sound like you think you're superior to everyone here. you don't gotta be like this my dude
Do note I didn't start this whole beef thing with masterlegodude. He did.

Grimlock, you're really doing nothing at all other than prove you're an obsessive troll.

Grimlock, you're really doing nothing at all other than prove you're an obsessive troll.
Disliking something=\=trolling

Do note I didn't start this whole beef thing with masterlegodude. He did.
Disliking something=\=trolling
there's nothing wrong with not liking something, but you seem to have some weird fixation on making sure nobody else likes it either or making sure people that do like those things feel bad for it or something, and that's like 0% cool. just chill man, live and let live

Actively insulting Furries at every chance you get only to provoke reactions out of them = obsessive trolling

Just because you don't like them doesn't make this behavior okay.