7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4484077 times)

Lol, now that's what I call being a hypocrite.

I mean, if you're really so upset about this just send me a message and we can talk about it.

I mean, if you're really so upset about this just send me a message and we can talk about it.
The thing is, I'm not and I have no idea why you think saying that does anything. Why are you suddenly on a high horse all because I shared my two cents. As Kingdaro said, grow up.

The thing is, I'm not and I have no idea why you think saying that does anything. Why are you suddenly on a high horse all because I shared my two cents. As Kingdaro said, grow up.

All I said is that we can talk about this elsewhere, why are you going off the rails dude.

[img width= 200]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/168597206071377920/283659710387978241/image.jpg[/img]

All I said is that we can talk about this elsewhere, why are you going off the rails dude.
You only said it to completely ignore the topic at hand and derail what we were talking about, I really don't know why you're blaming me for derailing it.

I'm done talking with you, you've shown that you are incapable of handling an adult debate without resorting to hypocrisy and posting face crops. Grow up my dude.

You only said it to completely ignore the topic at hand and derail what we were talking about, I really don't know why you're blaming me for derailing it.

I'm done talking with you, you've shown that you are incapable of handling an adult debate without resorting to hypocrisy and posting face crops. Grow up my dude.

Dude, all I said was we could talk about this and you're are blowing up and saying that I'm a child for wanting to take this elsewhere.

Dude, all I said was we could talk about this and you're are blowing up and saying that I'm a child for wanting to take this elsewhere.
No, did you even read my post?

You only said it to completely ignore the topic at hand and derail what we were talking about, I really don't know why you're blaming me for derailing the topic.
Stop accusing me of being mad because you know that's just a troll tactic. Are you going to start acting mature or are you just going to continue posting face crops and ignoring the topic at hand my dude?

No, did you even read my post?
Stop accusing me of being mad because you know that's just a troll tactic. Are you going to start acting mature or are you just going to continue posting face crops and ignoring the topic at hand my dude?

I mean if you don't want to, a simple no would do nicely.

I mean if you don't want to, a simple no would do nicely.
Are you done yet?

This thread was so much more peaceful and nice when it was about trains =(

Are you done yet?

All you have to do is say no.

I love the concept of a maglev train, so sleek and fast.

The furry megathread went back to its golden ages. One furry image and 5 pages of pure drama.

Most hilarious part of the train thing: I posted a picture of a transformer thaf transformed into a train and things steamrolled from there

are you? because you're being an idiot.
Me calling out Kochie for posting faces and calling me "mad" and asking to talk about stuff in attempt to derail and ignore the topic at hand makes me and idiot? I'd love to hear the explanation.