7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4484071 times)

Since I decided to judge people on them instead of their past. As in, the thing that lots of people have trouble doing, for some reason, here especially. But I don't expect to change that, so I won't try. Pie Crust isn't an angel by any means, but I'm not going to rain on their parade every time they make a post. Because that'd be immature of me to do so.

It's still immature of you to act so "mightier than thou" :^(

If judging people as people makes me "mightier than thou", then I don't mind that. Also, congrats on page 4949.

If judging people as people makes me "mightier than thou", then I don't mind that. Also, congrats on page 4949.

Call me again when you guys actually grow up.

Call me again

when you guys actually grow up.

grow up.

I think you need to go back to high school English to learn how to better word your sentences then, because the only thing you are conveying with an attitude like that is a "high-horse" complex.

I think you need to go back to high school English to learn how to better word your sentences then, because the only thing you are conveying with an attitude like that is a "high-horse" complex.
Does that make my point invalid, then?

Does that make my point invalid, then?

Just try to act like less of a cunt and people might actually listen to you instead of ignore you out of spite.

Tbh the only part that comes off as condescending is the "call me again" stuff, the rest isn't. When people just resort to "pie crust u forget dogs / some reference to that" whenever he posts are just very immature and need to grow up and mature.

Kochie you're the only one being a cunt here, honestly.

Still talking about Pie Crust and loving dogs is just beating a dead horse. Just like if you were to talk about Maxx and purses or Mr Man and his special interestes. It's not funny anymore nor is it relevant.

but the thing is, I wasn't making a joke. I was expressing a legitimate worry.

Kochie you're the only one being a cunt here, honestly.

Sorry for dropping the truth bombs, I'll make sure to hugbox people more often.

[im g]http://2static2.fjcdn.com/comments/I+don+t+know+who+either+of+you+are+_cae1fef09eea622f8f7bc1aabf7bf7da.png[/img]

Sorry for dropping the truth bombs, I'll make sure to hugbox people more often.
I like how you ignored my entire post just to cherry pick / act a smartass

but the thing is, I wasn't making a joke. I was expressing a legitimate worry.
I wasn't necessarily talking about you but it could've been taken either way

Kochie's probably just taking the ad hominem route, honestly. I could have chosen better wording, but I couldn't be bothered. It's his problem if he's overly offended by something like that.

I like how you ignored my entire post just to cherry pick / act a smartass

??????

Do you want a response from me on the rest of your statement, because honestly the rest of my point still stands.

Kochie's probably just taking the ad hominem route, honestly. I could have chosen better wording, but I couldn't be bothered. It's his problem if he's overly offended by something like that.

I call the fallacy fallacy.

??????

Do you want a response from me on the rest of your statement, because honestly the rest of my point still stands.
Yes. My point still stands but at least I'm mature enough to want to talk it out instead of acting immature by ignoring it and posting a face meme as if it means anything.

Yes. My point still stands but at least I'm mature enough to want to talk it out instead of acting immature by ignoring it and posting a face meme as if it means anything.

I don't have to add anything else, you haven't convinced me otherwise and being like that won't convince me either.

I don't have to add anything else, you haven't convinced me otherwise and being like that won't convince me either.
Lol, now that's what I call being a hypocrite.