7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4484075 times)

hey i just wanna say i apparently met the guy who made major/minor today and he's like pretty cool so idk maybe we're all too quick to judge
I saw him but I never really talked to him

Once again the Dastardly, Devious furries in the Furry Megathread have been thoroughly japed by Patton360...

« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 02:52:05 PM by cooolguy32 »

« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 02:51:18 PM by cooolguy32 »

[img ]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/274369108848410624/281881594632077313/betel.png[/img]
So i guess this is just gonna stay here then? Censored research? Yet another Nigerian Cunt post in the Furry Megathread?

Okay then

So i guess this is just gonna stay here then? Censored research? Yet another Nigerian Cunt post in the Furry Megathread?

Okay then
Don't attempt to apply logic to anything Patton does.

- Nepetacide
mld i hate to get on your case about it again but nepetacide is definitely sorimori's old name

like, whoever aliased it on e6 like this:

did it the wrong way around, nepetacide should point to sorimori (and hey, if anyone who has an account on e6 wouldn't mind fixing that, it'd be rad)

the nepetacide furaffinity page now just points to sorimori's furaffinity page,
their main tumblr blog changed from nepetacide to sorimori,
even both images you posted here are signed "sorimori" and they were made in 2017 for valentines day (hecka recent)

and yeah i know the last time i brought it up you said
E621 changed it from SoriMori to Nepetacide, so i just post whatever E621 has so anyone who likes the art that i post can go look up that artist themselves if they want to see more
but the sorimori tag will still get you their images on e621, and on top of that searching it up on google will still get you all their most recent art;
nepetacide just gets you all the redirects to their new name and old accounts that they don't care enough to change to sorimori

i dont mean to sound like such a stickler about it, i just follow the artist and i figure you'd want to be making an up-to-date citation on your image dumps

shiiiiit, a never-before-seen-on-blf shark
Tail fin as large as the shark itself, nice

mld i hate to get on your case about it again but nepetacide is definitely sorimori's old name
I just calls 'em as i sees 'em ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But okay, i'll go back to using SoriMori for SoriMori art

did it the wrong way around, nepetacide should point to sorimori (and hey, if anyone who has an account on e6 wouldn't mind fixing that, it'd be rad)
dude I was thinking "I'll look into it" and then I saw your abbr and what eh Fuc nice

anyway unfortunately it isn't so easy. the site won't let you submit a suggestion to alias nepetacide to sorimori (instead of the other way around) because nepetacide is already involved in an alias. I have no idea how or if it is even possible to submit a support ticket through the site, but I will send an email to whatever address it says to report site issues to
don't get your hopes up though. e621 doesn't respect artists much more than they are required to by law, so if it's at all inconvenient for them I'd wager they wouldn't bother