7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4484070 times)

I'm not going to have love with my future patients nor will I be able to pick who's going to be my future patient.

Pie crust You are disgusting

So the whole "Pie Crust forgets dogs" joke is still a thing? Sheesh, let it go already.

So the whole "Pie Crust forgets dogs" joke is still a thing? Sheesh, let it go already.
do you really think you can just live that down?

do you really think you can just live that down?
I can't be bothered to care at this point because it doesn't and hasn't ever affected me. How someone can still give two stuffs is beyond me.

I can't be bothered to care at this point because it doesn't and hasn't ever affected me. How someone can still give two stuffs is beyond me.
it is probably one of the most memorable parts of his forum persona especially since it was a big deal on the forum at the time and he was relatively new when he said it so it was an introduction to him for the lot of us.
also you claiming you dont care is rather contradicting since you bothered to ask if its still a thing despite clearly seeing that yes it still is a thing.

So essentially, "because it's gross". Right, gotcha. Call me again when you guys actually grow up.

So essentially, "because it's gross". Right, gotcha. Call me again when you guys actually grow up.
i doubt you have cell service all the way up there

"Relatively new"? Now hold on just a second. That happened in 2015. I was on this forum since 2011.

"Relatively new"? Now hold on just a second. That happened in 2015. I was on this forum since 2011.
lol ive literally never seen you before that. shows how big it actually was

Still talking about Pie Crust and loving dogs is just beating a dead horse. Just like if you were to talk about Maxx and purses or Mr Man and his special interestes. It's not funny anymore nor is it relevant.

The issue isnt the whole pie crust forgets dogs thing its that he consistantly posts gross stuff everywhere

Man kingdaro, since when are you such a condescending cunt

Man kingdaro, since when are you such a condescending cunt
Since I decided to judge people on them instead of their past. As in, the thing that lots of people have trouble doing, for some reason, here especially. But I don't expect to change that, so I won't try. Pie Crust isn't an angel by any means, but I'm not going to rain on their parade every time they make a post. Because that'd be immature of me to do so.