7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4481696 times)

slap me on there as a bi furred dragon if ur legit doing it

https://www.strawpoll.me/13136017

since there's no way to make a poll inside of the thread and people would probably do dumb stuff if there was another thread, can y'all vote here

also in all seriousness kochie I personally think I should make it, if you guys want otherwise then it's all up to you. no offense but I kinda felt you were doing that as a personal attack because of our past encounters
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 04:51:46 PM by Nal »

no offense but I kinda felt you were doing that as a personal attack

All banter, mate. I'm not that kind of person.

I can guarantee that you know who are gonna come in and  vote negative, just do it because everyone seems to be down for it anyway

All banter, mate. I'm not that kind of person.
ah okay sorry :x
I can guarantee that you know who are gonna come in and  vote negative, just do it because everyone seems to be down for it anyway
I'll work on an OP and run it by y'all when it's done. probably won't take too long

There's gonna be some controversy and arguing once people see that there are now TWO furry megathreads

And then in four or so years, people are gonna wonder why there are two furry megathreads in the top 10 topics stats

still waiting for a crossover...

There's gonna be some controversy and arguing once people see that there are now TWO furry megathreads

And then in four or so years, people are gonna wonder why there are two furry megathreads in the top 10 topics stats

It's better to have an active OP and less complaining about our old info.

could ask badspot to manually lock this one

notes: I'm not going to include loveuality unless you guys want me to, but this is me building off the OP at its current state
everything below the [hr] will be included in the OP
you guys can fill up art all you want, I'll just grab recent stuff that was posted that would fit into the OP and will creddit it with the abbr feature
I'll fill in the anchors once I hear feedback lmk what you think of the preview
resources is a new idea where you can put your own furry discord or telegram group on the thread, I thought it would be useful so people can get involved :P

Furry Megathread
Definition / Art / Resources / Credit

What's furry?
The furry fandom is a subculture interested in fictional anthropomorphic animal characters with human personalities and characteristics. Examples of anthropomorphic attributes include exhibiting human intelligence and facial expressions, the ability to speak, walk on two legs, and wear clothes. Furry fandom is also used to refer to the community of people who gather on the Internet and at conventions.

The furry genre (sometimes referred to as a meta-genre) is based on the idea of fantasy animal characters, rather than any one type of fiction. Any title in any form of media can be considered relative to the furry genre simply by having a fantasy animal character in it. Such characters are most often seen in cartoons, comics, science fiction, allegorical novels, Gothic horror movies, commercials and video games.

Outside the fandom, the most common term used to describe such characters is anthropomorphic (a word derived from the Greek; Anthropos Morphe, literally meaning Human Form). Those within the fandom prefer the term furry - hence the name furry fandom. Other terms for these types of characters are funny animal, talking animal, or kemono in Japan, although each of these has subtle differences in meaning.

Art - Now with proper credit! (highlight to view)

Resources

Additional
If you don't want your art piece shown in the OP or thread, please email me at (will include here) or if you want something changed for your credit please let me know. If you want to be added or removed from the list of forum furs please PM me.

Credit
  • Fancypants - For the idea on formatting the art, you didn't really directly help me but I liked how you formatted previously
  • Me - OP
  • VinnyTheGuy - Previous OP

let me know what you think I'm going to change around the art thing to add space between the art itself, I just kinda half assed it just for a reference

I'll continue to update the OP in this post until y'all are happy with it
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 07:00:54 PM by Nal »

hey u forgot me on that list there mister
but the new op is looking great. I like it!

looks good

it'd look better if my lovey ass were on there tho dang it

You could do a table for the list of furries so that it's not an ever growing list that vertically stretches the OP

yep added both of you

I added more art too to show how I could make images dynamically work
You could do a table for the list of furries so that it's not an ever growing list that vertically stretches the OP
any examples? I could def try a table but I don't know what you mean in particular

also I kinda want to list sona but leave that optional if we do the table option, what do you think?