7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4413970 times)

Anyways off that subject. A friend showed me this and I could't resist. I mean nothing bad by it.

repost
automatic downvote
gtfo noob I'm kidding btw

Anyways off that subject. A friend showed me this and I could't resist. I mean nothing bad by it.
-snip-
I think that was posted already yeah it was. ignore this post.

can that be any more jpeggy?
These guys are scrubs when it comes to jpegging.

jpegging.
I could make the best pun right now with an image
but I'd get banned

Actually in case to prevent a stuffstorm or something else from happening again, put this at the first post

Key things to point out

- "Interested": Delve yourself in it.
- Nothing is said about loveual special interestes or fantasies
- Being bipedal isn't an issue, you just need a human trait applied, speaking, having human-level intelligence, even expressions count (a grey wolf's smile usually is a sign of aggression, applying a smile to a wolf to show happiness instead would be considered anthro-izing)

And don't feel bad about joining the fandom. With any fandom there's a "dark side" that everyone hates. Just avoid it and distance yourself from said far side and you should be alright.

Adversely if you feel like one but don't feel like declaring yourself one just yet that's alright. We can wait No one's stopping you.

On the subject of bestiality research: I actually don't have a problem with anyone looking at it. I don't have a problem with people committing mass shootings in GTA IV or watching a movie about a guy taking over the world for his evil deeds. Just don't do it IRL.

I could make the best pun right now with an image
but I'd get banned
>:}

Actually in case to prevent a stuffstorm or something else from happening again, put this at the first post

Key things to point out

- "Interested": Delve yourself in it.
- Nothing is said about loveual special interestes or fantasies
- Being bipedal isn't an issue, you just need a human trait applied, speaking, having human-level intelligence, even expressions count (a grey wolf's smile usually is a sign of aggression, applying a smile to a wolf to show happiness instead would be considered anthro-izing)

And don't feel bad about joining the fandom. With any fandom there's a "dark side" that everyone hates. Just avoid it and distance yourself from said far side and you should be alright.

Adversely if you feel like one but don't feel like declaring yourself one just yet that's alright. We can wait No one's stopping you.

On the subject of bestiality research: I actually don't have a problem with anyone looking at it. I don't have a problem with people committing mass shootings in GTA IV or watching a movie about a guy taking over the world for his evil deeds. Just don't do it IRL.
Holy stuff, this is going in OP.

Just bought another fox keychain
http://www.etsy.com/listing/98963542/
I wish I had a fox keychain :c
Or a reason to have a keychain.

I wish I had a fox keychain :c
Buy them!

Or a reason to have a keychain.
I just clip them on my backpack

No offense but that is on Wikipedia...
Meaning it could have been edited by a furry.....
Who did yiff

But that's all I'm pointing out because I love the furry fandom (but I'm not one)