7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4413029 times)

This is why leaving a few furries intact after a purge is never a good idea. They tend to breed. Somehow.
Uncalled for.

This is why leaving a few furries intact after a purge is never a good idea. They tend to breed. Somehow.

Holy stuff what's with all the ghosts recently.

lol what "purge"

Because we hate you

Uncalled for.

Yes I was told that the last time as well. But I'm not the one posting furry research on a forum about a LEGO game.

Yes I was told that the last time as well. But I'm not the one posting furry research on a forum about a LEGO game.
They're not posting furry research, silly head. If they did that they would get banned.

Why don't you also go haunt the Hot Anime Girls thread and the Hot Girls thread for the same reasons? Or is something about fictional hybrid species too much for your stomach?

on the other hand you are the one complaining about such a tiny thing on a forum about a LEGO game

They're not posting furry research, silly head. If they did that they would get banned.

Why don't you also go haunt the Hot Anime Girls thread and the Hot Girls thread for the same reasons? Or is something about fictional hybrid species too much for your stomach?
I think "furry" was the modifier, but I could be mistaken.

on the other hand you are the one complaining about such a tiny thing on a forum about a LEGO game
It's still worth ridiculing furries tho.

Good thing I made popcorn.

i was just watchin samurai champloo and then outta nowhere ronin comes back

coincidence? i think not

It's still worth ridiculing furries tho.
worth it? you get something out of it?

aimi

HMMMMMmmmmm.

And do you honestly think the mods read this loving subforum?

if it's so bad then feel free to report it
very erect
I sure do share this forum with some unusual people

heh OBVIOUSLY there are no nipples its not PYORN

*unzips*