7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4539147 times)

idk about u guys but im really sick of smoothskins taking all the good roles in video games and movies

in *my* fanfictions of starwars the main characters are always anthros who triumph over evil with logic, intellectual intelligence, and strong liberal values rather than something dumb and ripped off of bleach like light sabers/guns. i guess u could say my stories are... purrrr-ty neat! )>w<(

*jumps back into her cat bed and falls asleep* (purrrrrr)
oh ya well in my fanfictions humans are all evil and greedy and kill the anthro (called angles in my fanfiction works) for no reason but their money so a group of 15 homo/biloveual anthros group up (sometimes having love all the time) and kill the humans for revenge

omg can i pay you to draw anthro research???
yes for a low as one steam game

in my fanfictions everyone forgets
all the time
just... forget.

all the time
just... forget.
in mine everyone dies as a result of questionable vehicular physics

This topic fell quickly it seems, considering that we can't get a single person to stay slightly on topic.
It's kind of impossible to just say "talk about furry stuff!" without an actual specific topic of discussion (that's not as vague as just talking about furries in general).

Again, with big threads like this, they tend to descend into a sub-community of their own, as opposed to a discussion of the actual topic, composed of people who are interested in said topic.

I'm just going to save this quote and keep bringing it back whenever someone complains about the thread being off-topic.

why is that dog wearing a wig?

thats funny haha animals in people clothes

all the time
just... forget.
Needs more kinky

I'm just going to save this quote and keep bringing it back whenever someone complains about the thread being off-topic.
Its one thing to go off topic every so often but we go like pages of idontevenbegintoknow.
That is all, but I'm just not even gonna try to keep it on topic and just wait for something to come along that I can talk about

Its one thing to go off topic every so often but we go like pages of idontevenbegintoknow.
That is all, but I'm just not even gonna try to keep it on topic and just wait for something to come along that I can talk about
Whining and complaining doesn't fix it though, it just fuels it more.

ew

lets get some more bunns up in here

ew

lets get some more bunns up in here

rabbits are the whores of the furry community

rabbits are the whores of the furry community

What no I thought you were.

*i look at the bunnies and blush "stocking would be mad if I were to betray her" I think to myself as I get back to work in the kitchen*