7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4482321 times)

Regarding the original post, I really hate the definition for furry.
care to explain why?

Regarding the original post, I really hate the definition for furry.
what else would it be?

care to explain why?

what else would it be?

I don't think speech or use of tools are "Human things" to do. Thus I don't think a Wolf having those abilities should be described as being "anthropomorphic", unless of course they have Human physical traits tacked onto their bipedal forms, like tits and ass or something.

hrm... i like it well enough

strange fins though. Would have guessed it was a lizard before even thinking about a shark.

I don't think speech or use of tools are "Human things" to do. Thus I don't think a Wolf having those abilities should be described as being "anthropomorphic", unless of course they have Human physical traits tacked onto their bipedal forms, like tits and ass or something.
um
that is exactly what anthopomorphism is
"having human characteristics."
and intelligence is a very human quality

I think it's rather arrogant of us to say that giving an animal the ability to speak and use tools is "anthropomorphising" them. I don't know if there are other forms of intelligent life out there or not, but even if not I don't think intelligence is something that is exclusively Human.

I'm furry, by the way. Got an empty Fur Affinity page with lots o' stuff in the collection of favorites.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 06:05:00 PM by IsaacKronenFaust »

I think it's rather arrogant of us to say that giving an animal the ability to speak and use tools is "anthropomorphising" them. I don't know if there are other forms of intelligent life out there or not, but even if not I don't think intelligence is something that is exclusively Human.
well, I guess that explains why you don't like the definition, but you're still wrong

well, I guess that explains why you don't like the definition, but you're still wrong

When I made a journal on the subject a month or so ago, hardly anyone saw things the way I do.

oh my loving god

I guess my services aren't needed anymore

Straight part, pop: 1

oh my loving god

I posted a female, are you pleased B)

oh my loving god

Rip