7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4481066 times)

So real sharks are creepy blobs with tiny soulless eyes and a billion teeth. I know because I've done battle with them before. Where did we go from that into some kind of cuddly disney movie version?

It's important to raise awareness so people don't try to go out and actually be friends with sharks, you know.

So real sharks are creepy blobs with tiny soulless eyes and a billion teeth. I know because I've done battle with them before. Where did we go from that into some kind of cuddly disney movie version?

It's important to raise awareness so people don't try to go out and actually be friends with sharks, you know.
wat

who was talking about sharks

i'm now imagining squids and sharks locked in intense battle

sergals aren't sharks they're doorstopper wedges

But taya is extremely nice!

Finally more Flint art
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 12:03:47 AM by Camera »

sergals aren't sharks they're doorstopper wedges
u wanna fite m8

sergals are LAME like kitras. i knew this guy who was a kitra and he was a smelly deer and i beat him up a lot

sergals are LAME like kitras. i knew this guy who was a kitra and he was a smelly deer and i beat him up a lot
u wanna fite m80

* ipquarx fites you

nsfw version for anyone who wants it, pm me

I found ^that and way more from a reverse image search.

Get the forget outa my office I have space things to do

What is Flatflyer?
We just don't know.