7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4413930 times)

Not sure, someone was able to use the Cheat Engine to look through the files of I'm Null (which uses the Unity Web Player), so maybe the Cheat Engine could work to some extent with Second Life?

Barring significant modifications to the client program, the only way to rip model files would be to create a memory dump of the process and manually extract the model from it. This would take a significant amount of effort and a lot of knowledge about how the client stores models in memory. This is harder than in most games because of SL's weird as hell 'streaming' model content technology, which means that the clients never really download a model file in a traditional sense but instead receive incremental instructions on how to render the object.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 08:44:32 AM by Pecon »

oh stuff yo you also got some NSFW stuff in there, 5th from the bottom has a richard in the left frame
i want 2 see it

i want 2 see it
do you like bbw
cause if you dont you wont like what he posted

do you like bbw
I like the stuff he was posting, if that's what you're asking

do you like bbw
I like bbw and richard, can I see?

Barring significant modifications to the client program, the only way to rip model files would be to create a memory dump of the process and manually extract the model from it. This would take a significant amount of effort and a lot of knowledge about how the client stores models in memory. This is harder than in most games because of SL's weird as hell 'streaming' model content technology, which means that the clients never really download a model file in a traditional sense but instead receive incremental instructions on how to render the object.
rip friends sergal playermodel
i dont know the first thing about porting lel

EDIT: waitwaitwaitwaitwait i just remembered the TF2 sergal sniper model its unrigged but i know a guy
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 09:31:18 PM by BreadFish »

Is it even possible to take models from a webgame?
and tbh these playermodels dont sound like a bad idea either
quite easy

3DRipperDX or Dassault Systems 3DVia PrintScreen almost always work, though some programs detect the hooks it tries to use and either dont launch or close it and this only gets you the mesh; you'll need 3D modeling knowledge (specifically rigging) to use these rips

the latter was taken off every corner of the internet a long time ago but I still have an installer (its freeware), if you want it add me on steam
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 10:08:55 PM by takato14 »

Well thats 1 problem solved but i still have no way of actually getting onto second life with my bandwidth
4 GB during the day and 15 from 11 at night to 1 in the afternoon

jackal <3
In one of my classes I took (like two years ago) someone was drawing something similar to this. %99 sure same artist.

In one of my classes I took (like two years ago) someone was drawing something similar to this. %99 sure same artist.
More likely someone was just tracing/copying it.
Especially given the original submission is about 2 years older than that

More likely someone was just tracing/copying it.
Especially given the original submission is about 2 years older than that
Oh, okay. Either way it was extremely similar to that photo. Just with a German Shepherd

« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 02:15:59 AM by Masterlegodude »