My first Post!

Author Topic: My first Post!  (Read 1569 times)

Welcome!
To a possible hell!

Welcome to the Forums. I am Nonnel, friend of the birds.

thanks to all of you, i am sure i will have a good time playing blockland with all of you!

Welcome here. Some minor things to notice: do not spam emotes like most newcomers, don't troll, stay away from drama, obey the rules, and don't piss anyone off. Have a good time, mate.

Welcome! Welcome to BLF!
May I allow to introduce myself. I am Master Blaster, the master of blasting. This is a forum with a thrilling and thriving community who's dedicated and privileged to create lots of content and share great knowledge! There's tons of boards to look at and browse through, from General Discussion to the Age Of Time Forums (no Drama, it damages your mental abilities to be able to communicate positively with other members, or if you want to, pop right in a thread and go /support). So, very well... be sure to learn lots of things from here! And learn funny things too!

Welcome to the BLF!

It's safer here.
(unless of course you're safe, you shall stay here forever... muhahaha)

I thought you were the friend of the trees

welcome to hell

<3 forums

Welcome to the Blockland community, right here is a topic you should read, it contains all the forums rules.
I'll give you some point of advice,
Do not emote spam, which means do not spam for example do not spam this:  :cookieMonster:
Or any other emote, it could get you banned.
You can use emotes, just dont spam them randomly for no reason.

Leave to the Forums. I am Starzy enemy of the birds.

hello and welcome
first off

blah

don't behave like maxx if you become affiliated with members through skype or steam or whatever
and

We wish you butterflies and carrots through your stay here.
And potatoes. Lots and lots of potatoes.

there's a brony megathread for all things that eat carrots and potatoes

otherwise enjoy your stay and don't take everything seriously
but also, don't assume everyone is correct although just because they type like they're smart they can be a complete dumbass

also ghoststar can no longer use the "i no do it was brother" excuse

I thought you were the friend of the trees
I was also friend of the fleas.

don't behave like maxx if you become affiliated with members through skype or steam or whatever
._.

Just some advice but...

STAY OUT OF DRAMA