Author Topic: Pursuit of Happiness :(  (Read 2338 times)

this is dumb your post doesnt even make sense why do you need to post on the forums about your depression

idk

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 11:39:23 PM by Badspot »

this is dumb your post doesnt even make sense why do you need to post on the forums about your depression

idk
I realise that you are new here.

Kilser posts these kinds of topics every once in a while.

I realise that you are new here.

Kilser posts these kinds of topics every once in a while.
im not new here, but i wish to keep my identity a secret, but i did not realize kilser had an alt, what did that cigarette get banned for?

im not new here, but i wish to keep my identity a secret, but i did not realize kilser had an alt, what did that cigarette get banned for?
I got perma'd for trolling forget head.

Least I can keep my identity because if your remaining anonymous you must've forgeted up pretty bad lmfao.

u talking bout the movie brother?

no wonder

you're kind of a douchebag

hi kilser's new alt.

i find happiness easy to achieve
so long as i do what i enjoy doing while staying healthy doing it; i'm fine
sure there's school n such, but i don't find it to hard to get good grades so long as i listen in class

pursuit of happyness is a ballin ass movie js, deep stuff

Oh look a swagget talking about a swagget song and not about the beautiful movie.

forget yes I love that song
Rock on kilser

idk

oh snap
banned for telling people to not seek out help for depression or something?

idk

ohhhhhh
owned
oh snap
that will never get old

You will always fall. Happiness is a commitment to pushing yourself back up.