Just a little something we're working on :)

Author Topic: Just a little something we're working on :)  (Read 2121 times)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH

please for the love of god change your fog color to match the color of the sky better
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 05:30:03 AM by Eksi »

very pretty.
i like the environment.

Looks very nice, more plants in general would be good though.

Looks like a lot of plant bricks and a neat skybox. Cool pic tho.

power plants in background, along with a crane so shipping yard? ive seen that build before at yours then, exciting though!
although you may have gone overboard with the content bricks

even in a swamp a dead body keeps it's cool.

I find the grass (grasses, random water plants?) look extremely weird with the positioning. It looks as if one you of just used super shift and pressed random buttons on the numpad. I think it would have worked best if you turned off the water. Randomly placed some 2x2 plates, place some more 2x2 plates on top of a few of those, and then put the plant bricks on top along with some on just the ground. You can also use the grass A emitter and when you use it correctly it looks amazing.

The only other thing I have to say is
please for the love of god change your fog color to match the color of the sky better
That or increase the draw distance so it seems like the fog is coming more from the water than its part of the sky.

i don't get why this is so impressive
it seems like a bunch of plant bricks (with an extremely high poly count that will end up lagging the server) spammed around a flat plate with no terrain, and a few trees also made of plant bricks.

the atmosphere is nice but the build itself is heavily relied upon by custom models, remove plant bricks and show us how it looks
i see the envirornment you're trying to get but build your own details, don't let custom bricks do it for you

can we rate?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 11:11:06 PM by Zalot »