Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2519202 times)

Come on, who DOESNT like eye strain and back problems?
is miiverse really that bad?

Trust me, this is just the surface of the rubbish that gets thrown in there. I was talking about the VB with the back strain thing if that's what you're referring to

have you seen what it turns people into?

« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 02:40:29 PM by Glass Joe »

It's universally accepted fact that 90% of all fandoms are stuff
in their defense it is a kiddo doing """animation."""
i wish i worked on my hobbies/future profession when i was 14.
being a latebloomer is tough, esp since one of my friends whom is 19 literally has an internship at disney whilst im scribbling stuff in homework papers

but yeah i mean this kid is RPing on the net and doing FNAF and w/e stuff but i guess thats the modern equivalent of pretending to be transformers or avatar IRL as a kid (or was that just me?)

in their defense it is a kiddo doing """animation."""
i wish i worked on my hobbies/future profession when i was 14.
being a latebloomer is tough, esp since one of my friends whom is 19 literally has an internship at disney whilst im scribbling stuff in homework papers

but yeah i mean this kid is RPing on the net and doing FNAF and w/e stuff but i guess thats the modern equivalent of pretending to be transformers or avatar IRL as a kid (or was that just me?)
fair enough, yeah, it's kids having fun but i can't help but think about those same people looking back on what they showed the world ten years ago

fair enough, yeah, it's kids having fun but i can't help but think about those same people looking back on what they showed the world ten years ago
which is the fate they have to suffer for being born in this generation

ty me for never making a deviantart or w/e

got this in my notifications

i mean atleast he's reacting to it instead of sitting there smiling and occasionally giggling like most react channels
On that, the guy who's been getting tons of flak for making those types of videos (Jinx) has responded.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrWscHu3JO8