Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2555701 times)

[img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/c1c3b16857e206e78d8e5b7bc58f1230/tumblr_ny1d9bAQkx1tgb6wyo1_540.png[/
I don't kink shame most of the time
But this is loving gross

??
I did like in every way possible and I cant feel a thing?

??
make sure you have a full grip on your thumb.

??
make sure you firmly grasp it

I did
I can feel my bones cracking tough but thats p usual since that also happens when I simply rotate my hand

Edit: it starts hurting a little bit if I stretch my arm
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 05:29:32 PM by espio100 »

imagine being the customs officer who sees a box full of cupcakes labeled "exempt human specimen"

imagine being the customs officer who sees a box full of cupcakes labeled "exempt human specimen"
I don't even know if it's legal to ship faeces.
From what I gather from searching "exempt human specimen" it usually designates biological materials from testing, like urine samples, biopsies, drug tests, etc.
Surely most of those are addressed either to or from labs, hospitals or universities.

It must raise alarms when such a package is being sent to/from residential addresses.

I don't even know if it's legal to ship faeces.
From what I gather from searching "exempt human specimen" it usually designates biological materials from testing, like urine samples, biopsies, drug tests, etc.
Surely most of those are addressed either to or from labs, hospitals or universities.

It must raise alarms when such a package is being sent to/from residential addresses.
Maybe it can be for fecal matter tests.

Sort of like how the guys who were on "To Catch a Predator" love chatted with children as a joke.