YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE

Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2503228 times)

hey guys look how cringy this thing is I dont like
My mans Reno up here lickin' ears and suckin' toes!

My mans Reno up here lickin' ears and suckin' toes!
i personally dont like the stuff but others do, there's nothing cringe worthy about it

Well, my qualm with it isn't that other people like it, it's that the sound itself makes me feel uncomfortable, and I think that's more why cooolguy posted it. Makes me think of like a slug comin' through my ears.

I can say the same thing every second if I look through each of your posts
i personally dont like the stuff but others do, there's nothing cringe worthy about it
hey guys look how cringy this thing is I dont like
hahaha... i dont like it guys its just... haha.... its not cringy i just

hahaha... i dont like it guys its just... haha.... its not cringy i just
yeah I don't like it, whats your point? It makes me feel uneasy listening to it, but I'm not gonna bash on it like the other dumbass 12 year olds involved in cringe culture do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFAZ-507niE

today, i announce. we have officially run out of ideas. Who even thought somebody would want to listen to this?

today, i announce. we have officially run out of ideas. Who even thought somebody would want to listen to this?
change your loving avatar

christ, stop posting that loving fox thing. why does everybody keep posting it? we already know it's disgusting.

IT JUST PROGRESSIVELY GOT WORSE AND WORSE WITH EACH SCROLL

Also I know where nix found the comments :^)