YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE

Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2518693 times)

so its perfectly okay for someone to draw child research because the artist is enjoying themself? i know the image in question is pretty harmless but this logic is bad
let's be clear then: don't make fun of people because you think their interests or dumb, because you don't like how they innocently and unobtrusively express them, or because they aren't as skilled in that expression. that doesn't mean anything that is otherwise inappropriate is suddenly acceptable.

nsfw artists too, they're artists and people all the same. prior still applies.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 05:01:07 PM by otto-san »

nsfw artists too, they're artists and people all the same. prior still applies.
nsfw artists are not human

nsfw artists are smart

they make money by drawing random stuff people request

nsfw artists are smart

they make money by drawing random stuff people request
i think that's basically what most every working artist does lol

nsfw artists are not human
there's not really anything about nsfw art that's any different from any other kind of art from a practical perspective. still demands the same skills and knowledge as any other subject matter. i don't really get the stigma around it. a good artist is a good artist no matter what it is they choose to draw. they can still obvs be a piece of stuff like shadman but hey he's at least a competent enough artist to have something going for him

in any case harassing artists because you don't think they're skillful is dumb and i hate seeing people do it, and that's the main thing that really tumbles my rocks
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 08:43:11 PM by otto-san »

-snip-
about the subhuman thing
is the person that drew the cheesegrater up the ass thing subhuman to you?
(please ask if you need context for the photo)

about the subhuman thing
i have no idea what you're talking about and i'm not interested in knowing, but the important thing is that you dislike them because you just think they're a weirdo, and that sounds like a pretty valid assessment based on that information

i just don't like categorically writing off nsfw artists/artists that are willing to draw nsfw as bad people cus that includes me, a fair number of friends, and a lot of people that i have on good authority as good and awesome people (or at the very least as very skilled artists)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 09:49:24 PM by otto-san »

there's not really anything about nsfw art that's any different from any other kind of art from a practical perspective. still demands the same skills and knowledge as any other subject matter. i don't really get the stigma around it. a good artist is a good artist no matter what it is they choose to draw. they can still obvs be a piece of stuff like shadman but hey he's at least a competent enough artist to have something going for him

in any case harassing artists because you don't think they're skillful is dumb and i hate seeing people do it, and that's the main thing that really tumbles my rocks
nsfw artists also dont have any feelings
as i said, they are not human
they do not deserve any sympathy
they need to be outcast from the rest of society
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 09:57:06 PM by Kidalex90 »

about the subhuman thing

that was some thousand yard stare level stuff

I Will Kill Murder You With My Strong Massles

amen brotha