YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE

Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2515070 times)

This is why this topic is usually stuff. People that involve themselves in cringe culture fail to see the irony in it. You're making fun of people enjoying themselves and drawing art of a game they enjoy, what the forget is wrong with that? If anybody is cringy, it's you.

belongs in yc- oh wait

This is why this topic is usually stuff. People that involve themselves in cringe culture fail to see the irony in it. You're making fun of people enjoying themselves and drawing art of a game they enjoy, what the forget is wrong with that? If anybody is cringy, it's you.
fanart is loving stupid though

arent you that one guy that draws furry research

so its perfectly okay for someone to draw child research because the artist is enjoying themself? i know the image in question is pretty harmless but this logic is bad

so its perfectly okay for someone to draw child research because the artist is enjoying themself? i know the image in question is pretty harmless but this logic is bad
just because u can come up with a worst case scenario doesn't mean their logic is bad
obviously exceptions could exist such as that
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 12:28:27 PM by gr8dayseth »

who the forget said anything about child research lol

drawing generalized sfw fanart has nothing to loving do with depraved and nsfw fanart

Nix this is why you're loving handicapped. You put words in people's mouths.

"I think it's ok for people to date whoever they'd like." "OH, SO YOU'RE SAYING A 50 YEAR OLD CAN DATE A 5 YEAR OLD? YOU'RE loving SICK."
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 01:05:58 PM by Renousim »

logical extremes r bad >>>:(((

logical extremes r bad >>>:(((
yes they are, glad u agree with us :)