Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2517745 times)

nsfw artists also dont have any feelings
as i said, they are not human
they do not deserve any sympathy
they need to be outcast from the rest of society
what levels of delusion are you on

In all honesty, even though nsfw art is disgusting and a disgrace to the human race, the artists are still people. They are being mislead by the desires of their own flesh rather than thinking it through just on how weird and disgusting it is. Help a brotha or sista out and say no to nsfw fanart.

nsfw artists also dont have any feelings
as i said, they are not human
they do not deserve any sympathy
they need to be outcast from the rest of society
tryna get some points with the clique again

In all honesty, even though nsfw art is disgusting and a disgrace to the human race, the artists are still people. They are being mislead by the desires of their own flesh rather than thinking it through just on how weird and disgusting it is. Help a brotha or sista out and say no to nsfw fanart.
forgeta You Basard

what levels of delusion are you on
you are suffering from denial
you are not human

Wait a minute, you're for nsfw fanart?
...did u even read what he said the last few pages lol

imagine someone saying that first post out loud in front of someone

I draw Pennis And Bobbie And, Heh, Well, If You Think You Can Stop Me... Then Just Rip My Pen From My Universally Powerful Graspers...my slasp is world-renowned for its Glorious Strength

NSFW Fanart not only hurts a person's reputation, but the reputation of the brands they're representing also. Remember Russia's adorable mascot Zabivaka? People made research of him. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3lsCOHiBHM) Remember Zootopia? research. I wouldn't be surprised if Motu and Patlu are jacking each other off. I grew up in a time when my little innocent mind wasn't associating all of these adorable animal characters with researchographic images. But now I can't even look at them without knowing that some a-hole is making these characters have non-consensual love with each other, and for all to see. Not only that, it could ruin their chances of getting a job. I know they can be fantastic artists, but if your boss finds out they've been drawing research, they're not getting into the industry anytime soon. Quit while you can artists. Your future is at stake.

NSFW Fanart not only hurts a person's reputation, but the reputation of the brands they're representing also. Remember Russia's adorable mascot Zabivaka? People made research of him. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3lsCOHiBHM) Remember Zootopia? research. I wouldn't be surprised if Motu and Patlu are jacking each other off.
maybe it ruins the reputation of the brands to people who care a lil too much, i mean there's a buncha overwatch research out there but u don't see me uninstalling the game cus of it lol
I grew up in a time when my little innocent mind wasn't associating all of these adorable animal characters with researchographic images. But now I can't even look at them without knowing that some a-hole is making these characters have non-consensual love with each other, and for all to see.
well that's ur own problem, i'm 99% certain that most others don't share that same mindset at all...
Not only that, it could ruin their chances of getting a job. I know they can be fantastic artists, but if your boss finds out they've been drawing research, they're not getting into the industry anytime soon. Quit while you can artists. Your future is at stake.
i mean most artists like that go under an alias of some sort right? just like we go under an alias on this forum
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 02:15:36 AM by gr8dayseth »

I draw Pennis And Bobbie And, Heh, Well, If You Think You Can Stop Me... Then Just Rip My Pen From My Universally Powerful Graspers...my slasp is world-renowned for its Glorious Strength
look at this
he cant even argue anymore
hes truly been defeated

NSFW Fanart not only hurts a person's reputation, but the reputation of the brands they're representing also. Remember Russia's adorable mascot Zabivaka? People made research of him. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3lsCOHiBHM) Remember Zootopia? research. I wouldn't be surprised if Motu and Patlu are jacking each other off. I grew up in a time when my little innocent mind wasn't associating all of these adorable animal characters with researchographic images. But now I can't even look at them without knowing that some a-hole is making these characters have non-consensual love with each other, and for all to see. Not only that, it could ruin their chances of getting a job. I know they can be fantastic artists, but if your boss finds out they've been drawing research, they're not getting into the industry anytime soon. Quit while you can artists. Your future is at stake.
i think you need to stop thinking so hard about research, guy. i dont think you're old enough. you don't understand what you're talking about. like, i dont even know if it's worth my effort engaging with you here. how old are you?