Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2519793 times)

idk lol that last person has a point
no? she's responding to the excuses men make for rape and schools forcing women to wear a certain amount of clothes
because it's incredibly obvious

stop

you always try to argue about every single thing in every single thread and that's the only reason your post count is so high

everyone is sick of it so i'm going to ask you in advance to stop

i swear if you have a fear of cactuses and or needles
DO NOT loving CLICK THIS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHSJCMkUa9Y
and if i need to take the link down i will
stuff im having chest pains just watching that

DO NOT loving CLICK THIS
im actually worried for the health of the CoP guys

DO NOT loving CLICK THIS
i laughed my ass off at that a while back

I don't think the douches that make sandwich jokes are congressmen, and not as many women run for congress as men, lol

And if you think fidelity of love life = capacity to lead a nation, then you're probably a right wing republican

Also lol wtf I always admire every part of an attractive woman equally, so I'm not capable or jury duty thats some stuff

I hate to be the pseudo intellectual but those are some false ass brown townogies
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 07:02:22 PM by Dodger »

I don't think the douches that make sandwich jokes are congressmen, and not as many women run for congress as men, lol
that one was actually pretty bad which is why I didn't include it here
for rape and schools forcing women to wear a certain amount of clothes

And if you think fidelity of love life = capacity to lead a nation, then you're probably a right wing republican
idk what you're saying here. raping someone has nothing to do with fidelity
Also lol wtf I always admire every part of an attractive woman equally, so I'm not capable or jury duty thats some stuff
no. schools force girls to cover their shoulders and legs to a certain extent because otherwise it's "distracting"

idk what you're saying here. raping someone has nothing to do with fidelityno. schools force girls to cover their shoulders and legs to a certain extent because otherwise it's "distracting"

Most politicians aren't rapists though, I thought she was referring to situations like Bill Clinton

Yeah dress code for schools is arbitrary and bullstuff, like there should be a restriction on clothes that basically make you 2 threads from naked but that's what happens when a government institution inputs rules

While this guy is super juvenile about his opinion, he's right. I'm not sure why everyone suddenly started hating fedoras.
The dumbforget is wearing a trilby.

no? she's responding to the excuses men make for rape and schools forcing women to wear a certain amount of clothes
everybody has to wear clothes silly