Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2547757 times)

There was a clipped on pinky pie mini-plushy on this kid's bag. It fell off, I took it and threw it in the gutter. He never knew what happened.
If you find something and know who it belongs to, and you don't return it (or attempt to), or destroy it, that's theft/destruction of property.

Doesn't matter what stuff someone has on them, destroying something of theirs is ridiculous.

The urgent need to dispose of something I don't like? Like eating a poptart you don't want. You know you shouldn't throw it away because you barely put any effort into eating it, but you just can't help that feeling that maybe you should, throw it away.
If you find something and know who it belongs to, and you don't return it (or attempt to), or destroy it, that's theft/destruction of property.

Doesn't matter what stuff someone has on them, destroying something of theirs is ridiculous.
^
Nice job being a jerk.

The urgent need to dispose of something I don't like? Like eating a poptart you don't want. You know you shouldn't throw it away because you barely put any effort into eating it, but you just can't help that feeling that maybe you should, throw it away.
It wasn't your poptart or plushie though, some people would probably buy vinyl collectors edition ponies, and you'd have thrown about $50 into the gutter, i wouldn't feel to swell about losing $50 dollars because some guy doesn't have the same taste in things as me (taking your vinyl collector's edition pony to school or anywhere else is just plain handicapped though)
Just because you don't like something doesn't mean everyone else has to not like it either
Gotta agree with swinging your taste about like you aren't wearing any pants isn't the wisest but still

This guy is always on my suggested.
I never watched him, forget you youtube.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
http://imgur.com/gallery/Kzblh

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
http://imgur.com/gallery/Kzblh
I kind of hoped there was more, actually.

He really shouldn't. Literally every species in the entire world except for humans stops drinking milk when they don't need it anymore.
You are WRONG.

milk it absolutely GLRIOSU

and for a finisher that is a surefire loss

Why's that a bad thing?

I don't understand.

People with Ponysonas and Pony OCs just stop breathing