Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2459890 times)

if you dont cringe while looking at my pfp then ur a army recruit
looks like i'm an army recruit

foxcrotch dot tumblr dot com
bruh them stuffs hot where you find this

why did you bump this

I brought up my son and daughter to have love with each other. I'm a realist and I knew that someday they would become interested in love. I didn't want the drama of them wanting it and hiding it from me if they found someone to do it with. I'm not like other moms who think that their little "angels" can do no wrong. Many parents refuse to see the truth that's right in front of them; on tv, in newspapers, magazines etc. Many parents DON"T WANT TO KNOW what their kids are up to. It's called denial. I bathed my kids together when they were little. I also had them sleep in the same twin bed, in the nude. I taught my daughter to soap up her brother during bathtime and vice versa, teaching both to pay special attention to each others genitals. When my son turned 6, I left him and his sister, 8, to bathe alone, but I checked on them every few minutes. As I hoped, they were 'playing' with each other. Sometime later, I guess when they were about 7 and 9, I found them in their bedroom,naked, their arms around each other, kissing. I knew the time had come when they wanted to have love. I had had many talks with them about love, love etc. including the mechanics of love. I had them get in bed, my daughter on top, provided the lube and showed them what to do. They have been having love almost every night for about 4 years now. They didn't grow up with the idea that their bodies are 'dirty' or 'bad' or that being naked is 'wrong'. Almost everyday my kids come directly home from school. They will often sit in front of the tv and make out with each other. That's fine with me. Other kids spend a lot of time and mental energy thinking about love and fantasizing about it. My kids spend that time doing schoolwork and learning. I don't have to worry about my kids going around flirting, etc and trying to find a love partner. While other kids are out there, (yes, parents, your kids) getting into a possibly dangerous situation, my kids are at home, having love where it's safe. I've taught them about std's and how they are spread. My kids and I speak openly about love and anything else too. Both have told me that they love having love with each other and are not interested in having love with anyone else.They are both Honor Roll students and do well in all other aspects of their lives. Not all kids who are loveually active end up as disrespectful, drugged out little sluts on the Maury Povich Show.

god damn i wish that was me

yeah no i am not reading that entire thing

I mean it's good your child is doing successful but uh I guess as long as you ain't popping out any babys with that incest stuff you alright?