Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2568347 times)

all lets players are parasites and i have yet to find a single one that can produce a decent joke

all lets players are parasites and i have yet to find a single one that can produce a decent joke
game grumps, chris smoove

only ones I know off the top of my head

Scott Manley

Robbaz

also
Scott Manley

Cr1TiKaL

people who sit back and watch lets plays are the most beta people in the loving world like, theyre so uncomfortable with being in control that they have to vicariously experience video games

Nerd²

Vinny from Vinesauce

I cringed at this sweeping generalization

List all of the let's players that you even know

I cringed at this sweeping generalization

List all of the let's players that you even know

now you sound like one of those cigarettes who are like "name 5 of his songs!!!!"

gamegrumps
markiplier
wade
bob
nerdcubed