YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE

Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2517314 times)

There are always worse things

I feel like this is completely out of order, even if it is a joke.

I feel like this is completely out of order, even if it is a joke.
yeah, in fact i like to think of memes being on a scale.

level 1 scrub memer: rage comics, trollface, creepbear, lolcats

level 2 mediocre memer: uses all those memes spread mostly by 4chan and reddit. fedoras, give molly, milhouse, and senpai memes.

level 3 dank memer: tumblr memes. often rolls with the somewhat higher-grade ones such as hte spahgeti and craving that mineral.

level 2 mediocre memer: uses all those memes spread mostly by 4chan and reddit. fedoras, give molly, milhouse, and senpai memes.

level 3 dank memer: tumblr memes. often rolls with the somewhat higher-grade ones such as hte spahgeti and craving that mineral.
any of the above: disappointing your mother

i lost

« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 08:27:52 PM by Blockaium »

wot

the guy who uploaded the video you linked

that's his avatar

this thread has the dankest memes

I can't take it anymore

that's two cringes in one

level 4: doing unfunny shrek memes and making montage parodies and being an unfunny douchebag

level 4: doing unfunny shrek memes and making montage parodies and being an unfunny douchebag

hey forget you shrek and montage parodies are the exception to the rule