YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE

Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2517249 times)

why didn't people realise this when he joined

I saw it coming but now it's really shining through

I saw it coming but now it's really shining through
His stupidity is gonna make him like a lighthouse for other stupid people, no doubt.

looks like a ship between me and epikrika, which is disgusting
because i'm trying to single out the fappers.

the point of those threads is to single out and subsequently shame people. the ynyl OP wanted people to remember crap, the ylyl OP wanted to segregate the sense of humor groups, and the ycyl OP wanted to single out the people who can't take it.
seriously, both me and epikrika have the same avatar but two different faces

THOSE TWO FACES LOOK ALIKE
but now that means i'm known for having the same avatar
no, that's actually the meaning of the picture. it's saying two identical avatars screw each other over.

because i'm trying to single out the fappers.

the point of those threads is to single out and subsequently shame people. the ynyl OP wanted people to remember crap, the ylyl OP wanted to segregate the sense of humor groups, and the ycyl OP wanted to single out the people who can't take it.
i thought this was all just for fun though
what do you mean it's serious

no, that's actually the meaning of the picture. it's saying two identical avatars screw each other over.

moltenkitten 2.0

What if Clubstep has been faking his stupidity in this thread all this time to get us to lose?  :cookieMonster:

What if Clubstep has been faking his stupidity in this thread all this time to get us to lose?  :cookieMonster:

[im]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/738/025/db0.jpg[/img]

stufflord's on a roll today

moltenkitten 2.0
Stop it

I don't mind getting yelled at when I actually do stupid things but bringing me up in random threads to compare me to other people is almost as annoying as when people say something related to horseloving when I post. Am I your rival now too?

Am I your rival now too?
I think you're confusing that guy with swampwhatever

I think you're confusing that guy with swampwhatever
You just misinterpreted the question

Stop it

I don't mind getting yelled at when I actually do stupid things but bringing me up in random threads to compare me to other people is almost as annoying as when people say something related to horseloving when I post. Am I your rival now too?

no, you're not my rival

also, when people are similar, people are similar

it's like how foxscotch is similar to the alboletto, and nonnel reminds me of jairo

there's nothing different here

no, you're not my rival

also, when people are similar, people are similar

it's like how foxscotch is similar to the alboletto, and nonnel reminds me of jairo

there's nothing different here
There are next to no similarities between me and clubstep

There are next to no similarities between me and clubstep
i disagree