YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE

Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2460149 times)

was just on a 4chan thread
it was a ballbusting video and the chick was wearing high heels
she presses down on the base of the dude's rooster with the heel until he starts yelling that it hurts
she gets off of him and she had made a hole in his richard and he started pissing blood

she presses down on the base of the dude's rooster with the heel until he starts yelling that it hurts
she gets off of him and she had made a hole in his richard and he started pissing blood

ball status: busted

pm me if you actually want to see this video because i saved it just for this
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 08:52:19 PM by Daswiruch »

I DONT KNOW HOW TO FEEL ANYMORE.

i don't know how to feel about being the cringe master

oh hey I think I seen that one before