YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE

Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2514946 times)

lost
(wasted 8888888 post)
lost
(actually giving a stuff about a meaningless number)

"pregnant minion doctor"
I pray for the Sun to go supernova every night

i feel like nix actually enjoys everything he posts and tries to pretend like its cringe
because who just stumbles across gay fanfictions on accident, reads through it, finds a snippet of the best/worst part, and shows it to everyone on

i feel like nix actually enjoys everything he posts and tries to pretend like its cringe
because who just stumbles across gay fanfictions on accident, reads through it, finds a snippet of the best/worst part, and shows it to everyone on
i actually search them deliberately to fuel the thread
the first two i posted, however, were sent by friends
and i do not jack off to minion toenails, thank you very much

i actually search them deliberately to fuel the thread
the first two i posted, however, were sent by friends
and i do not jack off to minion toenails, thank you very much
-insert "are you sure about that" john cena meme here-

tbh

(the full size pic wouldn't fit on a loving 4k monitor)

OH MY GOD THIS IS PERFECT

When you run out of things to push your agenda on

jesus christ just because i have a "[name] the [pokemon]" username doesn't mean i'm a loveually frantic furry who jacks off to dragons loving the life out of cars
anyway
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxlu8KLoVdg
whoa nice graphics