Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2549978 times)

what is that
Cackletta from Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga. She is a female.
Antasma from Mario & Luigi: Dream Team. He is a male.
Since they have a lot in common, some guy decided that this ship was okay for some reason.

Christ Sebi, how would you like it if you told a friend about a special interest you have and then the friend went around every forum posting it like you're the scum off a soap bar?

and now i'm gonna get treated like a loving alien because of a special interest that i was loving born with
thanks alot sebi. you announce that i have a special interest on a popular thread because you didn't agree with it, even though you probably have an eyeball special interest that you don't want to talk about, and expect me to be hunky-dory?
i sincerely hope you get banned from this forum, you ruined my loving GOOD NAME.
there's nothing wrong with having a special interest, and if you have it, you have it and can enjoy it, nobody really gives a forget. i told you because you thought i was a furry, and you went into an autistic fit of rage and decided to POST A SECRET ON A PUBLIC loving FORUM.
that's like someone at school whispering to you who their greatest love is, and the next day you loving yell it, into a megaphone, at the lunch break. that kid is bound to be bullied until they loving die.
but you probably won't understand. on the internet, it's about being quirky and being the most "mlg' and the most "coolest thing ever me gusta xDDDD" kill your self.
i actually considered Self Delete when i first saw that, because i knew what was going to happen. if it weren't for my parents, i would be A loving CORPSE
in conclusion, don't trust sebi, he's a piece of stuff.

i'm sorry about all this salt, but he just blabbered a loving secret of mine ON A loving FORUM

-holy stuff lol-

Actually like 5 or so people have called him out for this so far. We're not here to completely shame people for their kinks, we're here to bust balls.

i think the real cringe here is that he's team pyro

[size=2 5pt]OKAY NO NO NO NO NO NO[/size]

[size=99 pt]N[/size]
Stop

-snop-
more like

but would you act protective if someone just screamed out that you have [insert crazy stuff here] on a public forum?

and now i'm gonna get treated like a loving alien because of a special interest that i was loving born with
thanks alot sebi. you announce that i have a special interest on a popular thread because you didn't agree with it, even though you probably have an eyeball special interest that you don't want to talk about, and expect me to be hunky-dory?
i sincerely hope you get banned from this forum, you ruined my loving GOOD NAME.
there's nothing wrong with having a special interest, and if you have it, you have it and can enjoy it, nobody really gives a forget. i told you because you thought i was a furry, and you went into an autistic fit of rage and decided to POST A SECRET ON A PUBLIC loving FORUM.
that's like someone at school whispering to you who their greatest love is, and the next day you loving yell it, into a megaphone, at the lunch break. that kid is bound to be bullied until they loving die.
but you probably won't understand. on the internet, it's about being quirky and being the most "mlg' and the most "coolest thing ever me gusta xDDDD" kill your self.
i actually considered Self Delete when i first saw that, because i knew what was going to happen. if it weren't for my parents, i would be A loving CORPSE

i'm sorry about all this salt, but he just blabbered a loving secret of mine ON A loving FORUM
this thread isn't the center of the forums, no one cares what you're into unless they hate you or are also into it (eww), and lastly you need to chill the forget out. no one is hiring a hitman to eliminate you.

but would you act protective if someone just screamed out that you have [insert crazy stuff here] on a public forum?
I know a grand total of zero people from the BLF irl, and chances are: so do you. Stop acting like it's the end of the world when someone says you have a video game special interest

this thread isn't the center of the forums, no one cares what you're into unless they hate you or are also into it (eww), and lastly you need to chill the forget out. no one is hiring a hitman to eliminate you.
He was saying that Sebi thought that inflation was a bad thing and freaked out over it even though Nix told him he was not proud of it, he just had it when he was born.

Woah.