Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2552586 times)

i was going to write an essay about the superiority of fat girls, but i'll just sum it up with a few sentences.

see, when you forget a fat girl you got way more to forget than a skinny girl. theres the navel and belly fat folds, for example. but on even bigger girls, theres potentially dozens of places you can stick your richard like back fat or even arm fat.
another advantage to fat chicks would be that they have astronomical asses and titanic titties that you'd never get on a skinny bitch.

also if i can lift her shes too small
kochieboy is that you

« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 07:18:40 PM by Metalliku »

This is a Roblox game
oh i thought it was powder game thanks for clearing that up

Tumblr is dumb episode 5000000
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 10:00:53 AM by Valkerone »

i was going to write an essay about the superiority of fat girls, but i'll just sum it up with a few sentences.

see, when you forget a fat girl you got way more to forget than a skinny girl. theres the navel and belly fat folds, for example. but on even bigger girls, theres potentially dozens of places you can stick your richard like back fat or even arm fat.
another advantage to fat chicks would be that they have astronomical asses and titanic titties that you'd never get on a skinny bitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osMSoXl__58

I can't. I can't.

that's some denko-tier levels of desperation jesus christ
poor sap has no clue he's getting duped and used for quick cash

i believe thats a copypasta but it's still beta as hell

This is a Roblox game

he literally has a carrot taped to his groin it's probably the game's creator trying to recreate himself as hentai

ot:
this was drawn by an 11 year old

he literally has a carrot taped to his groin
It's called a strap-on

I just saw down syndrome/handicap research